China's copycat cars

Found 8th Sep 2017
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
31923653-Rq9fQ.jpg31923653-dMcV6.jpg31923653-TgSTk.jpg31923653-YwD0R.jpg
31923653-ohU9O.jpg31923653-7VFuO.jpg
you cant say they are similar, the Chinese government and legal system has looked at them and say they are completely different in most cases.
If you look closely you can see child's hand prints all over them from the factory.
Have an accident in them at 40 mph and see if they perform like the cars they have copied....
Absolutely Brilliant , Thank You!
I wonder how bad they are. And how cheap they are. And if you could import them.

It surprises me that you dont see them going around on the roads here. I mean if they are cheap copies, surely they look better than half the boy racer stuff on the road today.
sparx198116 m ago

I wonder how bad they are. And how cheap they are. And if you could import …I wonder how bad they are. And how cheap they are. And if you could import them. It surprises me that you dont see them going around on the roads here. I mean if they are cheap copies, surely they look better than half the boy racer stuff on the road today.

This was uploaded in 2010

This was uploaded last year.

Edited by: "RossD89" 8th Sep 2017
RossD8926 m ago

This was uploaded in 2010[Video] This was uploaded last year.[Video]

That's one way to deal with an overpopulation problem.
this is nothing new, top gear (the one with may, hammond + clarkson) went over to China and had a look at a few. some were questionable, some weren't horrendous.

the sheer front of some of these companies is amazing but the Chinese Government just back them up and protect them from lawsuits
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions