Expired

Chinese Buffets- Leeds - Food Poisoning Yes or No

Found 8th Jul
A family member has got bacterial infection, from food, has anyone got food poisoning from Red Hot Buffet in Leeds, any of the Chinese Buffets in Bradfords?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I think you should be very careful about stating an unproven observation . Your post could be very expensive for you - My advice would be to delete it and hope they haven't noticed it . A better recourse would be to report it to the local council (who are responsible for the food hygiene in their area ) and would not leave you open to being sued for £several thousand .
Edited by: "rogparki" 8th Jul
It’s quite often not the food it’s people not having clean hands and touching/coughing around the food.
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 8th Jul
19 Comments
You're probably better off asking who hasn't got food poisoning from there
Edited by: "ScubaDudes" 8th Jul
Search Google red hot buffet liverpool leeds food poisoning. The Liverpool one was shut down it was that bad.
I think you should be very careful about stating an unproven observation . Your post could be very expensive for you - My advice would be to delete it and hope they haven't noticed it . A better recourse would be to report it to the local council (who are responsible for the food hygiene in their area ) and would not leave you open to being sued for £several thousand .
Edited by: "rogparki" 8th Jul
rogparki2 m ago

I think you should be very careful about stating an unproven observation …I think you should be very careful about stating an unproven observation . Your post could be very expensive for you - My advice would be to delete it and hope they haven't noticed it .

liverpoolecho.co.uk/new…269
It’s quite often not the food it’s people not having clean hands and touching/coughing around the food.
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 8th Jul
MadeDixonsCry3 m ago

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/disgusting-pictures-show-mouse-infestation-11909269

Not always good or cheap to climb onto a bandwagon
rogparki5 m ago

Not always good or cheap to climb onto a bandwagon

It's just a link to a newspaper. Newspapers have our trust in their hands. If they are distributing fake news they should be closed down.
I've lived in Bradford for 16 years and never got food poisoning from a Chinese buffet here.
Dannyrobbo1 h, 3 m ago

It’s quite often not the food it’s people not having clean hands and tou …It’s quite often not the food it’s people not having clean hands and touching/coughing around the food.

i think you may well have a point there
Dannyrobbo1 h, 25 m ago

It’s quite often not the food it’s people not having clean hands and tou …It’s quite often not the food it’s people not having clean hands and touching/coughing around the food.

Which is precisely why I don't use takeaways, or public toilets if I can help it.
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 8th Jul
rogparki1 h, 57 m ago

I think you should be very careful about stating an unproven observation …I think you should be very careful about stating an unproven observation . Your post could be very expensive for you - My advice would be to delete it and hope they haven't noticed it . A better recourse would be to report it to the local council (who are responsible for the food hygiene in their area ) and would not leave you open to being sued for £several thousand .

He has not stated an unproven observation.
He has said a member of his family has a bacterial infection. Fact.
He is asking if anyone has got food poisoning from red hot buffet in Leeds. Asking.
Ok so there is a specific question relating to one restaurant but then why ask about restaurants in the whole of Bradford?
rogparki7 h, 53 m ago

I think you should be very careful about stating an unproven observation …I think you should be very careful about stating an unproven observation . Your post could be very expensive for you - My advice would be to delete it and hope they haven't noticed it . A better recourse would be to report it to the local council (who are responsible for the food hygiene in their area ) and would not leave you open to being sued for £several thousand .

I think YOU should be very careful about stating an unproven observation. The OP could make this very expensive for you - My advice would be to delete it and hope the OP hasn't noticed it.
Edited by: "DaveTaylor" 9th Jul
Another day, another Libel on hukd
Tbh the buffets are ideal breeding grounds for nasty stuff and the cheap ones really have you questioning the ingredient quality and staffing costs.
I mean you have rice, meat and fish kept warm.
caverncity12 h, 13 m ago

Search Google red hot buffet liverpool leeds food poisoning. The Liverpool …Search Google red hot buffet liverpool leeds food poisoning. The Liverpool one was shut down it was that bad.

This was the most horrible place I have ever eaten in my life. I will never ever touch a all you can eat again after that place.

If I was a local I would have known better.
Even if someone did get food poisoning from the said location it doesn’t confirm it was the cause of your family members infection.

Why any of the Chinese buffets, did your family eat from them all? There are many other forms of buffet not just Chinese, you will find Japanese, Indian and Thai.
jayonline855 h, 54 m ago

Even if someone did get food poisoning from the said location it doesn’t c …Even if someone did get food poisoning from the said location it doesn’t confirm it was the cause of your family members infection. Why any of the Chinese buffets, did your family eat from them all? There are many other forms of buffet not just Chinese, you will find Japanese, Indian and Thai.

The Chinese buffet is the name of a chain btw it’s not pointing the finger at a country .

I think any place that stores lukewarm rice all day would be a pretty questionable place to eat, I mean ‘fried rice syndrome’ is a real thing.
Dannyrobbo43 m ago

The Chinese buffet is the name of a chain btw it’s not pointing the finger …The Chinese buffet is the name of a chain btw it’s not pointing the finger at a country . I think any place that stores lukewarm rice all day would be a pretty questionable place to eat, I mean ‘fried rice syndrome’ is a real thing.

Apologies then for my post as that’s what I was thinking. I didn’t know it was a chain Them awkward moments
Lukewarm rice and dry meat, I don’t eat out of them kind of places for that reason.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants