Posted 3rd Jan 2023
Anyone have any experience with these AliExpress type heaters?
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Plenty of reviews on Youtube, I'm sure I read somewhere apparently these cheap heaters have come about because the Eberspächer copyright came to an end some time ago.
    What I do know is they sound like a mini jet engine on start up but once up and running really quiet down.
  2. Avatar

Long video and perhaps more fitting and mounting that you would bother with, but he goes a lot into the details and economics of them.
    I watched that same video along with many others, ultimately I ended up buying 2kW electric fan heaters - works for me and no worries about carbon monoxide or running out of fuel.

Also Red diesel is about 90p/L and kerosene is usually only a few pence cheaper per litre - the same supplier here in Northern Ireland sells red diesel @ 90.86p/L & Kerosene @ 89.97p/L
  3. Avatar
    Put one in my campervan a couple of years ago, works well.

What sort of info are you after?
    Author
    I'm on the fence as far buying one, as I'd have to run it on diesel costing £1.62 a lt, is there a cheaper option that wouldn't require me to put a 500lt tank in my back garden, I want to use it to heat our kitchen.
  4. Avatar
    Author
    Found a couple of YouTube install videos that seem helpful.

5. Avatar
    Author
    Just ordered one from AliExpress £95 delivered, plus £4.30 cashback. I'll report back once I've received it.