Groups

Chinese onion gravy

my local chinese does a lovely onion gravy with their steaks and i was wondering if anyone knows which one they use because i doubt that they make it from scratch ?

12 Comments

bisto and onions

Is this not the most random thread question ever?? A local chinese uses some kind of onion gravy...which one?

Can i ask how you expect people to know that? Unless they actually work for that chinese...and even then, we dont know which is your local chinese?

Best ask them really.....................

my parents have owned a chineese in the past and i beleive the most popular is "maggi" gravy.

the only way to know for sure would be to ask :roll:

Think they add a bit of Oyster sauce or something to it. Well they do at my local Chinese anyway.

Oh yeah, and lots of MSG .... probably

Steak and gravy...in a chinese, you mad?

I dont know wok its called :?

Admin

Edited your post Stewby, I can see this argument from both perspectives but there's no need to continue the discussion in here

Its called "the cats whiskers"

it is a racist term just like **** is to pakistanis but i have had people call a chinese chinky before dunno why? i have no problem with it though haha

oh btw its probably bisto lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79
      4. Any Xbox One news today?2356127

See more discussions