Groups

chinese smart watch

hi all,
    my wife is interested in a smart watch and is wanting to use it with her iPhone and iOS health app to track her steps etc.
    we were thinking of not spending much so we're looking at a cheap £10-30 or so Chinese smart watch.

does anyone have any recommendations?

9 Comments

hotukdeals.com/dea…784

We've bought a few of these for the family & everyone loves them.

Original Poster

hadn't thought about that, does it work ok with the iPhone?

waynehardy

Full Compatibility
    Support Android 4.4 or above and iOS 7.0 or above with Bluetooth 4.0.

waynehardy

Three of us use them on the iPhone with the Mi Fit app and it works fine.

Have a look at the Withings one, it's around £50 I think, but should be better then some cheap Chinese rubbish. It also does sleep tracking and it is waterproof

Err, withings are made in china?

Cakeboy79

Have a look at the Withings one, it's around £50 I think, but should be … Have a look at the Withings one, it's around £50 I think, but should be better then some cheap Chinese rubbish. It also does sleep tracking and it is waterproof

Banned

I wouldn't bother. iv bought one for my 10 year old son for £7 , the screen smashed.
    I bought one from aldi £30 for myself and the colour of the strap was fading away after a week and the app lost connection . not to mention the app and the watch never gave accurate readings!

fitbit is £37 currently at curry's.

Qrunch

Err, withings are made in china?

So are all Apple products, but I think we can all assume they're of a higher quality than a Chinese knock off of the same thing

Are there any cheap Chinese androidwear watches ( not these android watch phones running that lollipop lite rom but an actual androidwear Chinese device)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky11
      2. Iptv1227
      3. Hifi Speaker cable choice?46
      4. best place for fishing tackle?11

See more discussions