Groups

Chinese State Circus

Its pretty expensive. but then to be fair i havent been since i was a kid so maybe its the normal price. its in our area this half term so thought about taking the kids but its a lot of money. i have a 6 and a 3 year old (he'll be 3 on halloween) so if im going to pay up i want them to enjoy it....

how long is it?
    is it scary?
    is it a bit too arty...iykwim.

thanks people. and no im not a jobseeker so cant get in free on thursday (see my ice cold freebie post!)

6 Comments

are you friendly with any shops who are displaying posters

they get so many freebies plus half price or bogofs etc

go and ask nicely:-D

kids will love it - so will you - just gets better every year:thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;6692235

are you friendly with any shops who are displaying posters they get so … are you friendly with any shops who are displaying posters they get so many freebies plus half price or bogofs etcgo and ask nicely:-D******************kids will love it - so will you - just gets better every year:thumbsup:****************

thanks! i have posted some offers.... but still its never cheap cheap...so even if im spending 30 quid...cheapest i can find... i still wanna make sure its 30quid well spent!

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;6692226

http://www.chinesestatecircus.com/

thanks

I saw some leaflets in our local takeaway when they were in our area for £5 per person on Weds, so maybe worth having a look for the vouchers about.

Original Poster

kidcat;6694182

I saw some leaflets in our local takeaway when they were in our area for … I saw some leaflets in our local takeaway when they were in our area for £5 per person on Weds, so maybe worth having a look for the vouchers about.

thanks

Same company that runs the Moscow State Circus, they are the best ones that travel around the UK you will not be disapointed, its a great show

It will last around 2 hours with interval, there should be half price tickets in shops locally
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions