Expired

Chinese/Oriental slippers - Anyone know where to buy online?

Found 11th Dec 2011
I'm looking for some chinese slippers, anything like picture, in a size 6. Ideally from UK as need delivery intime for christmas. I've bought these before from shops in chinatown in London - there were in pretty much every shop up there - but not really economical to go all the way to london for them!

Anyone got any ideas? More than happy to buy online or from anyone on here, as long as they are new as for pressie.

5 Comments

Original Poster

skydrive.live.com/red…5E2!163&parid=F982ABC613EB05E2!123&authkey=!AAn7jeSGrENp_tA

you don't say where you are located but if it is of any help, then you could always try the chinese quarter in birmingham or check out this website

Original Poster

They have a few pairs ta - but bit pricey! And I'm in Southampton.

Hey there - have you had any luck? i'm desperately trying to find these slippers in time for Christmas too!

I usually buy mine from Chinatown in London but searched high and low there today, and they only have size 9s in these embroidered velvet slippers. All the new stock is not so pretty cotton fabric, full shoe slippers.

Any tips much appreciated!

Original Poster

Sorry no luck here either! Tried ebay, amazon and loads of shops online. If I do find any, what size are you after?
And if you do find some - let me know!
Post a comment
@
    Text