chipped phone

Hi,

I have been after a phone where you dont have to pay at all, and everythong is free.My friend used to have one, it was a simcard that made anything free.If any one has one or can point m in the right direction it would help.Not sure if your allowed to post these things, but theres chipped wiis and xboxs and stuff.

thanks

13 Comments

I have my house chipped so I dont have to pay the mortgage:whistling:

I had one 4 or 5 years ago, I purchased a phone from the carphone warehouse and when he tested it he put in one of their sim cards which he accidentally left in there. I had free calls & texts for ages. O2 eventually phoned and said I shouldn't have it as it was one used in stores and they disconnected it.

I don't think you'd be able to buy one, not legally anyway.

barky;5183598

I have my house chipped so I dont have to pay the mortgage:whistling:

Can you tell me how please? lol

Drive your delorean at 88mph so you can travel back to the early/mid 90's as thats when they was around last, technology has moved on since to prevent things like this.

Dont exist anymore.... Since analogue wen digital all these years back, impossible to clone now....

maxmix

If 2 phones are on the same sim now they both get barred etc.... no more cloning of SIM's

Unless you know someone in MI5

Original Poster

how about chipped virgin

Try getting a sim from Blyk.com.

weirdwilli;5183778

Try getting a sim from Blyk.com.

I got one for my mum, she uses it to tell me my foods ready when my musics too loud lol

Lukemcneil;5183689

how about chipped virgin

this is hukd m8-no virgins here.

barky;5183855

this is hukd m8-no virgins here.

too true...

sim contracts are well cheap nowadays - just pay for it like the rest of us schmucks

paz2k6;5183810

I got one for my mum, she uses it to tell me my foods ready when my … I got one for my mum, she uses it to tell me my foods ready when my musics too loud lol

just get a decent cashback contract, i haven't paid for phones for 10 years with the use of cashbacks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?46
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1415
    4. Pink Balls612

See more discussions