Found 27th Mar 2009
there will be 12 of us (maybe 16) going there tonight using the ten pound voucher...will we need to pay 10-20% on top of bill as we are a large group.... u know where they say..service charge added for groups of 8 or more.

it doesnt say so on the voucher..... and the voucher is for tables of at least 4....anyway...anybody been with a large-ish group using voucher?

1. Misc
  2. Chiquito
4 Comments

No idea, but make sure you show the waiters this voucher as last time i got coned and was presented with a £50-£60 bill when there was 4 of us.

hey mb, i've never used a voucher at chiquitos. But iv used vouchers at other places in large groups and iv never had any probs so u should be fine to use the voucher. Just not sure if it will take £10 of the bill before or after the service charge :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks for replies!!

tanchi i mentioned it at time of booking and will defo show it again...used it with a different group of friends a while back and was all good.

KoT the voucher is on hukd and its pretty good...hopefully no mad tip to sort out!! thanks

Original Poster

just to let u know...they added a service charge but when we queried it she said it was optional!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3481
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1115
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?812
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1221

See more discussions