Groups

Chlamydia Test Kits!

Me and my girlfriend received a package each yesterday, picked them up from our postal address wondering what could we possible have that is same.

Thinking about it I could remember nothing that ive ordered to that address, nor something that we both would receive!

Open them up...Chlamydia Test Kits!

Didnt ask for them, both had same sexual partner for years (each other of course).

WTF?!

22 Comments

Oh dear......clap out of the bag :whistling:

lol my little bro got one when he was 11 (time ago now). The NHS mess up all the time.

The next day got a letter saying 'sorry' from them.

One persons kid on our road is 5 and they got the same letter. Epic Saga.

Banned

Chavtastic

HAHAHAA

it might be a prank by one of your mates. I once sent one to a female friend, on another occassion I sent dog food to another female friend :lol:

oh and I've sent ******* cream and condoms to friends as well hahaha ;-)

Original Poster

mighty mugger;7210653

lol my little bro got one when he was 11 (time ago now). The NHS mess up … lol my little bro got one when he was 11 (time ago now). The NHS mess up all the time.The next day got a letter saying 'sorry' from them.One persons kid on our road is 5 and they got the same letter. Epic Saga.

IMMENSE!
    toshapetriji;7210662

Chavtastic

Thats the thing i could understand a bit more if we lived in a harsher area, but we live in a nicer part of SE London...even still what the hell!

Original Poster

hdizzle;7210676

HAHAHAAit might be a prank by one of your mates. I once sent one to a … HAHAHAAit might be a prank by one of your mates. I once sent one to a female friend, on another occassion I sent dog food to another female friend :lol:oh and I've sent ******* cream and condoms to friends as well hahaha ;-)

Such the gentleman! Nah dont think its been done by a friend...as its all NHS stamped and lettered etc!

Why you ask us for opinion on this., You know we r going to say thing like, not you m8, your other alf needs to tell you something? An old flame of your partner has just told you in so many words what thay have, and have shared out sexually, if you know what I mean, and who's to say it was from years ago?

awoodhall2003;7210695

Such the gentleman! Nah dont think its been done by a friend...as its all … Such the gentleman! Nah dont think its been done by a friend...as its all NHS stamped and lettered etc!

hahaha it was first year uni, you know how it is :lol:

myjess;7210729

Why you ask us for opinion on this., You know we r going to say thing … Why you ask us for opinion on this., You know we r going to say thing like, not you m8, your other alf needs to tell you something? An old flame of your partner has just told you in so many words what thay have, and have shared out sexually, if you know what I mean, and who's to say it was from years ago?

because this is Misc my friend :thumbsup:

its how we roll here

They were handing them out at my GP's like smarties the other day...was told only to 18-30 year olds so was quite flattered when she gave me one(a kit)

Banned

Oh dear..... i suspect she was gonna tell you some other way!

oh well, cats out of the bag now i guess. :w00t:

could make an interesting secret santa at your work:whistling:

Original Poster

myjess;7210729

Why you ask us for opinion on this., You know we r going to say thing … Why you ask us for opinion on this., You know we r going to say thing like, not you m8, your other alf needs to tell you something? An old flame of your partner has just told you in so many words what thay have, and have shared out sexually, if you know what I mean, and who's to say it was from years ago?

Wow would like us to define 'misc'? An old flame? Well funny thing is the few sexual partners ive had: one doesnt know my surname, nor where i live or anything else, another doesnt even know my first name (:oops:), and my girlfriend well i know shes faithful anyways...
    hdizzle;7210731

hahaha it was first year uni, you know how it is :lol:

Roll in, roll out...
    hdizzle;7210739

because this is Misc my friend :thumbsup:its how we roll here

:thumbsup:
    boothy;7210751

They were handing them out at my GP's like smarties the other day...was … They were handing them out at my GP's like smarties the other day...was told only to 18-30 year olds so was quite flattered when she gave me one(a kit)

oh i thought it was 18-25year olds our scheme in London. As when my girlfriend went to doctors ages ago they told her she had to have one, she was like ive only ever had one sexual partner and thats been long term! Came back negative...what a waste of tax money! And i know im clean as well as inbetween last and now ive been tested!

Crazy world we live in!

Original Poster

barky;7210805

could make an interesting secret santa at your work:whistling:

Im a Law Student...but could be a gift for xmas to a housemate :whistling:

someone winding you up I think!

Banned

awoodhall2003;7210818

Im a Law Student...but could be a gift for xmas to a housemate :whistling:

Sounds like an excellent Secret Santa. (Unless of course you wanted the sender to know you sent it.)

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;7211352

someone winding you up I think!

Not it really isnt as although a lot of my mates know where i live, they only know the general area, not my actual address...unless it one of my girlfriends mates as she works for NHS...but again still doubtful.

guv;7211386

Sounds like an excellent Secret Santa. (Unless of course you wanted the … Sounds like an excellent Secret Santa. (Unless of course you wanted the sender to know you sent it.)

Nah i live with two germans and thus they not 100% sure how things work in this country, so I could say they only send them out if someone has reported with sleeping with you and has it :-D:whistling:

if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

hdizzle;7210676

HAHAHAAit might be a prank by one of your mates. I once sent one to a … HAHAHAAit might be a prank by one of your mates. I once sent one to a female friend, on another occassion I sent dog food to another female friend :lol:oh and I've sent ******* cream and condoms to friends as well hahaha ;-)

whipped?

cottage?

double??

Original Poster

Alfonse;7219320

if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

Is it wrong if i clapped? :w00t:

ClarityofMind;7219695

whipped?cottage?double??

Cottage! lol!

awoodhall2003;7219759

Is it wrong if i clapped? :w00t:Cottage! lol!

;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7219781

;-)

One messy night!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111