CHOCCYWOCCYDOODAH

Hello. My Mum wants to visit CHOCCYWOCCYDOODAH! I see there are 2 locations. 1 in Brighton and 1 in London. Does anyone know from experience which is the best one to visit please? Thank you so much. Simon.

5 Comments

I would go for the one with other things to see and do around, also transport getting there. I wouldn't say going there actually takes very long. Brighton marathon is this weekend though so would avoid there.

Brighton, bought my wife her 30th bday cake from there. white chocolate. enclosed is a pic.
[img]file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.tippingcanoe.hukd/files/Pictures/thread2657646/1491552066969_transformed.png[/img]

I wouldn't bother..we ordered a cake from there, terrible dry carp cake

London one is quirky but small, its a 10 min visit IMO

Brighton is also small. They have lovely displays , but I would certainly combine it with something else. I can't see you being in the shop for more than 20 mins tops . They do have cafes too but from memory I don't think you could pre book a table, but they do run a waiting list on the day so that if there is a huge wait, they will allocate you a time to return rather than just queuing .

Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 7th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions