Groups

Chocolate Christmas Crackers

A couple of years ago we had Chocolate Chriddy crackers on Xmas day, think they might have been Cadburys Heroes, but not seen any this year, have you??.......if so where??, we'd love some again for Xmas.

4 Comments

There's some at ]Hotel Chocolat but they are expensive @ £25 + P&P for 8

Original Poster

barneydog

There's some at ]Hotel Chocolat but they are expensive @ £25 + P&P for 8

Hi Barney, thanks for that, I do think they're a bit expensive, but if nothing else comes up, then maybe I'll splash out??......... Hotel Chocolat choccy is fab :-D

why dont you make your own? or buy some choccs to put inside some crackers? I would buy some thorntons chocolates, some nice gold crackers and put them inside.will save you a fortune.

Original Poster

pcnutta

why dont you make your own? or buy some choccs to put inside some … why dont you make your own? or buy some choccs to put inside some crackers? I would buy some thorntons chocolates, some nice gold crackers and put them inside.will save you a fortune.

Hi Nutta, yes that's what we'll do if we can't get the crackers ( they've been requested by lil sis ) but will prob put choccies in little gift boxes on the table, like extra prezzies :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions