Chocolate Eggs promote childhood obesity - It’s time to stop it!

Found 1st AprEdited by:"Predikuesi"
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
It’s too late for us adults, the damage is done......save the children
Just let kids enjoy this one day
'We're in danger of losing the true meaning of Easter' - The Archbishop of Cadbury.
kester764 m ago

Choccy eggs are fine as there's pretty much hollow.MacDonalds and the fact …Choccy eggs are fine as there's pretty much hollow.MacDonalds and the fact the government ran a programme to reduce salt and fat in food. Sugar on the other hand is completely healthy so you pour that in with a shovel Strange that more people are obese now than in the past but that couldn't be the sugar could it

Or the fact that people sit on the sofa all night watching Netflix whilst shovelling fatty meals, snacks and chocolate. Drinking booze and fizzy stuff
28 Comments
Done! Happy to do my bit to help.
It’s too late for us adults, the damage is done......save the children
I haven't even bought one.
Not a fan of chocolate
Just let kids enjoy this one day
'We're in danger of losing the true meaning of Easter' - The Archbishop of Cadbury.
Choccy eggs are fine as there's pretty much hollow.
MacDonalds and the fact the government ran a programme to reduce salt and fat in food. Sugar on the other hand is completely healthy so you pour that in with a shovel

Strange that more people are obese now than in the past but that couldn't be the sugar could it
kester764 m ago

Choccy eggs are fine as there's pretty much hollow.MacDonalds and the fact …Choccy eggs are fine as there's pretty much hollow.MacDonalds and the fact the government ran a programme to reduce salt and fat in food. Sugar on the other hand is completely healthy so you pour that in with a shovel Strange that more people are obese now than in the past but that couldn't be the sugar could it

Or the fact that people sit on the sofa all night watching Netflix whilst shovelling fatty meals, snacks and chocolate. Drinking booze and fizzy stuff
kester7640 m ago

When I had the heart attack I asked the consultant if this was the result of my fish suppers and meat pies, "No, this was the result of your sugar and flour" he replied.

Everybody tells us about saturated fats, can't recall anyone saying sugar and flour combinations lead to heart attacks, . . but when I think about it, cakes, biscuits, etc, . . yep, s'pose I missed that bit.

P.S. Happy Easter everyone, Jesus rose from the grave, conquered death and opened the doors to life after death - woohoo!
Edited by: "tryn2help" 1st Apr
cmdr_elito19 m ago

Or the fact that people sit on the sofa all night watching Netflix whilst …Or the fact that people sit on the sofa all night watching Netflix whilst shovelling fatty meals, snacks and chocolate. Drinking booze and fizzy stuff

Day 3 of that for me
AW007924 m ago

Children.

What ever
My daughter's actually offering me her eggs. Bless her!
She knows I like chocolate more than she does!
chuckiedoll16 m ago

My daughter's actually offering me her eggs. Bless her! She …My daughter's actually offering me her eggs. Bless her! She knows I like chocolate more than she does!

I thought you were taking the thread in an entirely new direction at this point.
Saturn11 m ago

I thought you were taking the thread in an entirely new direction at this …I thought you were taking the thread in an entirely new direction at this point.

Easter eggs of course! (Some people!)
Shhh you can't say easter round here.

The small person won't eat his campervan says its too nice
Segata-Sanshiro41 m ago

Shhh you can't say easter round here.The small person won't eat his …Shhh you can't say easter round here.The small person won't eat his campervan says its too nice

Take it off him then and give it him again next year.
Original Poster
hearts223 h, 49 m ago

I haven't even bought one. Not a fan of chocolate

Me neither. I'm glad hot cross buns are available all year round though.
I'm pretty sure the issue is poor packed lunches, fast food dinners, high sugar drinks and a lack of exercise rather than a once a year treat which kids love but sure lets ruin this for them instead of addressing the real issues.
33557373-qyRSM.jpg
Just opened these, bought them as a gift for someone else but paaa it's Easter, I need something chocolatey
tryn2help4 h, 36 m ago

When I had the heart attack I asked the consultant if this was the result …When I had the heart attack I asked the consultant if this was the result of my fish suppers and meat pies, "No, this was the result of your sugar and flour" he replied.Everybody tells us about saturated fats, can't recall anyone saying sugar and flour combinations lead to heart attacks, . . but when I think about it, cakes, biscuits, etc, . . yep, s'pose I missed that bit.P.S. Happy Easter everyone, Jesus rose from the grave, conquered death and opened the doors to life after death - woohoo!

Or didn’t. Depends on what you believe.
Wouldn't it be more convenient, not to have children?
What about adult obesity I must of eaten 10 eggs since they started stocking them!
Edited by: "catbeans" 1st Apr
cmdr_elito5 h, 55 m ago

Or the fact that people sit on the sofa all night watching Netflix whilst …Or the fact that people sit on the sofa all night watching Netflix whilst shovelling fatty meals, snacks and chocolate. Drinking booze and fizzy stuff

Where is this place, I feel I'd be happy there
catbeans6 h, 1 m ago

What about adult obesity I must of eaten 10 eggs since they started …What about adult obesity I must of eaten 10 eggs since they started stocking them!

I haven’t had one. Show some willpower!
richp6 h, 2 m ago

Where is this place, I feel I'd be happy there

Coming to a sofa near you......flab attack night!!!!
cmdr_elito2 h, 18 m ago

I haven’t had one. Show some willpower!

Take more willpower to have some then stop, than to abstain altogether
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants