Expired

chocolate fountain

10 replies
Found 14th Sep 2007
ebuyer dosent have any in anymore, boots are awaiting stock.
i dont want to pay a lot of money, any ideas please?

1. Ask
  2. Chocolate
11 Comments

There's a few ]here.

Original Poster

are there any that i can use my paypal on? (like ebuyer ect...) also, free del would be good!!

hotukdeals.com/for…ain

see this posted up other day,perhaps you could sell the mobile phone?

Original Poster

will amazon take paypal?

hocka

will amazon take paypal?

I don't think they do.Boots do take Paypal so if there was 1 there you wanting,and its 3 for 2 mix match on gifts etc and I was enquiring about a few items that say stock coming and I was told over phone that they should have in their stock by end of this mth on everything that they selling,I think they usually do the choc fountains on 3 for 2 too.

Original Poster

mmmmmmmmmmm, lovely, i like the look of the tesco one, plus £5 off, if i add sim then take it back (the sim), i will in effect get the fountain for around £15 ish, the ebuyer one was a good one tho, pitty, £11 and paypal, there are other thing s i want there so del would be fine, never mind, thanks for your help tho, rep added!!!!

Banned

you can hire them here

chocolatefountain.co.uk/cho…tml

However these are professional jobs, bit expensive, I'm not sure what you need it for

Original Poster

just for a laugh really, hubby and daughter are choc fiends!!!!!! prob use it a few times then put it in cupboard!!!! ordered the tesco one, plus a sim so got free del, i will send sim back so £15 fountain, well chuffed!!!

We got 1,must have it nearly 2 yrs now,it only comes out every now and then but its a nice novelty and the kids love it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…11
    2. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…44
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769273
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564116

See more discussions