Expired

chocolate fountain chocolate...

10 replies
Found 28th Nov 2007
Wheres the best place to get chocoloate for a chocolate fountain... I need it for this friday!!

1. Ask
  2. Chocolate
11 Comments

gadgetshp.com

listed as 15 quid in there booklet in front of me , dont know if delivery will be on time though

]http//ww…y=2

best to reserve one at Argos, they are on special offer from £14.99. That way at least you will get it on time :thumbsup:

Banned

Superdrug have these in store for £11.99 I think. I just deliver the damn things, cant remember the price.

i have one for sale if you are interested, i can bump by original sale thread?

Original Poster

I want chocolate to go in my chocolate fountain... I already have a chocolate fountain... wondering where to get suitable chocolate for it!

lol ok sorry

bilalhassam

I want chocolate to go in my chocolate fountain... I already have a … I want chocolate to go in my chocolate fountain... I already have a chocolate fountain... wondering where to get suitable chocolate for it!

PMSL :giggle:

Chocolate with a high cocoa content. Personally i would not go for galaxy or cadburys, i am not a chocolate person but my friend used Tescos chocolate and it was really nice plus its cheap.

I used Cadbury's and it was too thick and the chocolate wouldn't flow at all. Next time I'll just get the proper stuff!

i get mine from lidl and add vegetable oil to thin it
never had a complaint yet

tessb

I used Cadbury's and it was too thick and the chocolate wouldn't flow at … I used Cadbury's and it was too thick and the chocolate wouldn't flow at all. Next time I'll just get the proper stuff!

You have to add vegetable oil to it to make it thin enough

i asked this on here a while back and was advised to get the thorntons pack, they are £3.50 each appyou may need about 2 packs, its the same as the stuff they use in there shops (on there fountains), ive tasted that and its amazing - and no oil needed!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien512
    2. Driving anxiety.66
    3. Is this laptop any good22
    4. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit511

See more discussions