Expired

CHOCOLATE ICE CUPS WHERE CAN I BUY THEM IN STORE?

14 replies
Found 24th Feb 2008
I really want to get my mum some of these as she loves them but I don't know where to get them from other than online (rip off postage charges). They used to sell them in the local shop but no longer do them, I've tried Makro with no success, can anybody help? TIA

sweetieworld.co.uk/ima…jpg

I've tried to put a pic up but I can't , they're like little foil cups with creamy chocolate in

1. Ask
  2. Chocolate
14 Comments

http://www.sweetieworld.co.uk/images/sweets/20070712125120075_m/Retro_Sweets/Icy_Cups.jpg

Original Poster

thanks for the pic masterruckus, I've already looked on there but i don't think its worth paying the postage as they are all I want to order, thanks anyway

they do them in my local shop for 3p each. Have you tried local newsagents etc?

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;1626030

they do them in my local shop for 3p each. Have you tried local … they do them in my local shop for 3p each. Have you tried local newsagents etc?

Yeah they used to do them in my local shop but have stopped now :roll::)

malibu777;1626091

Yeah they used to do them in my local shop but have stopped now :roll::)

Could you ask the shop to get some in for you from their supplier?

The Sweet Shop in Eastleigh does them for 3p each

sweet shop in sansea do them 3p also

Those taste sooo good! I was obsessed with them during my high school days.

Local market sweet stalls usually do sweets like that.

Magic_monkey;1627834

Those taste sooo good! I was obsessed with them during my high school … Those taste sooo good! I was obsessed with them during my high school days.

same here, i love them, pity my local shop stopped seeling them too, i ordered a load recently online

Sometimes flea markets and boot sales have big candy booths, you might want to wake up early next week and try your local.

try some of the sweet shops that ONLY sell sweets there is one in TOTTON that sells these i think

Original Poster

Thanks for all the suggestions I've managed to get 100 off ebay for £3.25 and the person who sells them lives nearby so they're going to deliver them this afternoon :). Now I've just got to leave them alone until sunday :oops::-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    2. word association Game74244894
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56

See more discussions