Groups

Chocolate Orgasm....

Just wondering if any of you have tried this?

Get yourself a Penguin chocolate bar (or similar, i.e Tesco Milk Chocolate Biscuit!)
    Bite a small chunk out of 1 corner, then do the same on the opposite side.
    You should now have 2 adjacent corners with small bites in them.
    Grab yourself a nice hot drink, i.e Tea, Coffee etc and then dip one of the bit corners into the drink ,the other corner goes into your mouth.
    Now all you need to do is suck up your beverage as you would a straw, but going through the biscuit...but you must stop before it gets too soggy, otherwise, plop!

Now the best bit! Eat the biscuit, and you will experience a mouth watering, sumptious chocolate filled snack that is to die for! Yummy!

You must try it! It can get messy!

Just thought I'd share this with you! :o)

48 Comments

wow!
    *runs to the kitchen to put kettle on and check the biscuit tin

i am so confused:? they are quite nice if you just eat them you know:)

I've heard that b4 - but never tried it. The way u put it, I think I will now lol

Twix is the best

lol sounds like you've had fun!
    my hubby used to watch his son playing footy on cold sat morns and get great pleasure out of sucking tea thru a twix then eating it!!! he's even taught our 3 yr old his little trick and everytime he gets a bar of choc he asks for a cup of tea lol :-D

Where exactly does it get messy?

bellabonkers;2845374

Twix is the best

Exactly what i was gonna say!

littletiger;2845381

Exactly what i was gonna say!

thats three of us that admit to the twix trick so far lol

I do this with chocolate fingers...very yummy. Told colleagues in a meeting to do it when we had some fingers...very unprofessional, a set of suits sat around sucking through a chocolate digit!!

bellabonkers;2845386

thats three of us that admit to the twix trick so far lol

vive la revolution!!!

Original Poster

Abvance;2845377

Where exactly does it get messy?

On your fingers!
    bellabonkers;2845374

Twix is the best

Will have to try this! I ain't had a twix in aaaages!!

tim tams work better for this :thumbsup:

cheerleader;2845442

tim tams? :thinking:

cheerleader;2845442

a what??

Sounds like you have **** orgasms.

cheerleader;2845442

What whats?

Titchimp;2845456

Sounds like you have **** orgasms.

speak for yourself!!

Banned

never heard of tim tams

saw a episode of graham norton yrs ago with an australian singer on tellin g n how to do this and im sure she said they have special biscuits for doin it,my kids just use penguins

cheerleader;2845442

I was trying to remeber the name of the special busicuits made for this! thanks cheer ( never tried them though)

bitseylango;2845450

tim tams? :thinking:

littletiger;2845452

a what??

harlzter;2845464

What whats?

had to google it!!!!!!!! en.wikipedia.org/wik…ams

Banned

aaahh right lol

dont get it how u suck it up

From previous experience..... works best with kitkats I think. The chocolate is sooooooooo runny !!!

I'm actually surprised at how few people have done this. I thought everyone did it!!

littletiger;2845473

speak for yourself!!

I dont suck tea through a biscuit ;-)

Banned

check out some of the drinks in my thread a couple down from this would any of you do this with any of those drinks lol. I defo have to try the normal one myself sometime tho

chocolate fingers ftw!

What if your biscuit is round????????? :?

Banned

wagon wheels!!! lol :-D

Banned

bite the top n bottom lol. I wonder how the marshmallow wld go in that

this is an auz thing when my cousin went to live out there a while back she sent me a huge e-mail about it lol i dont drink tea ha ha ha

i had a party when she came home found Tim Tams in sainsburys!!!! happy tam slammin guys!!

Why do i get a feeling that sales of tim tams may go up over the weekend lol

bellabonkers;2845644

Why do i get a feeling that sales of tim tams may go up over the weekend … Why do i get a feeling that sales of tim tams may go up over the weekend lol

"this is the 6 o'clock news and our top story tonight, chocolate bar sales through the roof due to internet craze. . . " lol

Banned

foxymissroxy;2845667

"this is the 6 o'clock news and our top story tonight, chocolate bar … "this is the 6 o'clock news and our top story tonight, chocolate bar sales through the roof due to internet craze. . . " lol

lol sounds about right

Supermod

....the things I can do with a Boost bar...it would make your eyes water....

magicjay1986;2845693

....the things I can do with a Boost bar...it would make your eyes … ....the things I can do with a Boost bar...it would make your eyes water....

I'm intrigued

Banned

boosts r amazing :):):)

magicjay1986;2845693

....the things I can do with a Boost bar...it would make your eyes … ....the things I can do with a Boost bar...it would make your eyes water....

Glad you didn't say it makes your eyes water

Would this work with vodka..........anyone :thinking:

DO NOT suck tea through a Curly Wurly :thumbsup:
    Thank you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764399
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1831
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO712
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1011

See more discussions