Chocstix can I buy them somewhere?

Found 26th Jun 2016
CHOCSTIX! they were like invalid butter toffee but twisted like barleysugar and had chocolate through the middle – can I buy them?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Question has already been answered on the website he took the question from
aquarterof.co.uk/wha…ix/
rtmlk

Question has already been answered on the website he took the question … Question has already been answered on the website he took the question fromhttp://www.aquarterof.co.uk/whatever/category/whatever-happened-to/chocstix/

That's the point it was not answered... I found the same question when I was googling it.. Do you know?
Edited by: "john2020md" 26th Jun 2016
Trebor Chocstix were popular in the 60s and 70s. They were almost 10 inches long and spiral (like barley sugar twists). They had a crunchy toffee outer and a dark chocolate fondue centre. They came in an orange celophane wrapper. The crunchy toffee tasted similar to the current Werther's Original toffees.
Trebor was bought out by Cadbury in the 1980s and Chocstix vanished.

Get a Werther's original and a square of chocolate and eat at the same time is the closest you will get nowadays!
Yep they are exactly what I'm on about ..Thanks..Its an idea alright.. Its not for me its the wife who misses them...But I'll give it a try and see how she goes..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants