Groups

choicesuk

Don't know if this is the place to ask but......
    bought ps3 from ChoicesUK deal yesterday as a returned catalogue. Bit worried now, the deal seems to have disappeared, I had an email asking for confirmation of credit card details and now can not get through to Choices. Any body else buy? Is it ok?

13 Comments

Click "Include expired" in the deals forum, and it shall appear.

Original Poster

Ta
    Am getting paranoid. Is this company ok? Seems to be closed today.

jtwjtw;2109955

TaAm getting paranoid. Is this company ok? Seems to be closed today.

i spoke to them today with no problems for the same reason bank declined payment due to incorrect address sorted now read the lat posts people have them already (lucky gits) and they are getting the full 12 month warrenty so dont worry :thumbsup:

jtwjtw;2109955

Am getting paranoid. Is this company ok? Seems to be closed today.

Yeah, they are ok. It is normal for ChoiceUK to do a credit card check if you buy something expensive for the first time.

Original Poster

Many thanks. What do you think chances of getting one are now that I have confirmed details. Son REALLY excited. Could be excellent deal

jtwjtw;2110021

Many thanks. What do you think chances of getting one are now that I have … Many thanks. What do you think chances of getting one are now that I have confirmed details. Son REALLY excited. Could be excellent deal

one has been reserved for you so i would think the chances are very good and yes it looks like it going to be a great deal

Original Poster

imortal;2110349

one has been reserved for you so i would think the chances are very good … one has been reserved for you so i would think the chances are very good and yes it looks like it going to be a great deal

YIPPEE

I know-sad from a ** year old. This site is costing me a fortune.

jtwjtw;2110648

YIPPEEI know-sad from a ** year old. This site is costing me a fortune.

i thought you said you son was exited

Original Poster

It is for him but us dads have to try stuff out. :whistling:

Original Poster

imortal;2110779

Original Poster

imortal;2110779

Love the spelling. There are times when I wish he had exited. He's "far gone" most of the time. lol:)

I ordered one of these it was okay, if it isnt just fone up sony and get a new replacement. Easy peasie Lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions