Groups

Chomping on Mini Eggs. Celebrating results.

Banned
    Them from MacArthur Glen 9kilos for £10. I have about 8 kilos left so far...lol.

For everyone I ever spoke to about my degree, thanks for the help and advice. I passed all my assignments and dissertation and ended up with a 58% 2:2.

Only 2% off a 2:1 but theres reasons for that and I'm perfectly happy with my choices and my 2:2.

First year I've not failed an assignment! wooo lol.

Am watching Top Gear but can't talk about that as I'll be duplicating someone else!

So how is everyone?

xxx

9 Comments

if you really wanna talk about tg just use the thread already there?

dont see the problem :thinking:

Congrats on the degree. Lovely feeling to be finished isn't it?
    I've just finished mine too and ended up with a 2:1 so pretty happy, although got no mini eggs to celebrate with...!!

Original Poster Banned

torapoole;5553109

Congrats on the degree. Lovely feeling to be finished isn't it?I've just … Congrats on the degree. Lovely feeling to be finished isn't it?I've just finished mine too and ended up with a 2:1 so pretty happy, although got no mini eggs to celebrate with...!!

Aww, come to Nott'm you can have some of mine!

Congrats on the 2:1 thats a great degree. what subject? (sorry if youve told me before, my memory's crap!)

Congrats to you both
    H_K i'm in nottingham throw us a few lol

Chaos

Original Poster Banned

Chaos_Theory;5553510

Congrats to you both :)H_K i'm in nottingham throw us a few lolChaos

What direction? I'm in Forest Fields, north, south east or west?

H_K;5554751

What direction? I'm in Forest Fields, north, south east or west?

Errr Colwick no good with directions lol

Chaos_Theory;5555041

Errr Colwick no good with directions lol

East mainly but possibly a little south too! lol

H_K;5553203

Aww, come to Nott'm you can have some of mine! Congrats on the 2:1 thats … Aww, come to Nott'm you can have some of mine! Congrats on the 2:1 thats a great degree. what subject? (sorry if youve told me before, my memory's crap!)

Don't tempt me, i'm really in the mood for some chocolate- but I'm in Portsmouth so quite far to go!! My degree was Psychology.... what about you? Got to find a job now which I fear will be the hard part!!

Original Poster Banned

torapoole;5555057

Don't tempt me, i'm really in the mood for some chocolate- but I'm in … Don't tempt me, i'm really in the mood for some chocolate- but I'm in Portsmouth so quite far to go!! My degree was Psychology.... what about you? Got to find a job now which I fear will be the hard part!!

Primary Teaching. Yeh is a pain!

Colwick huh, will aim for the greyhounds, just open wide and I might get some in!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions