Groups
    EXPIRED

Choosing a New Mobile Phone

Banned
    Hey guys, so i'm fed up of my N95 and looking to upgrade. Budget is about £200 so need your help =)

Looking for a phone that has the following features, don't really want an iPhone despite it looking like the obvious choice:

Video and Music Playback
    WiFi
    Touch Screen
    Okay-ish Camera

Hit me with what you have, rep will be given =D

Thankss

12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Anyone wanna help...PLEEEEEASE :-D

Ive got the LG prada phone its a little old now compared to other phones out and about but ive not had a single problem with it since i got it which was when it first came out.... might be idea to have a read about it.

Original Poster Banned

okay cool i'll check it out

Original Poster Banned

HMMM just had a look no wifi...

i got a n82

I've spoken to alot of people with new phones, and they have all said that the phone crashes.

I think the companies are making the phones too good for their own good. This means that the phone cannot cope with the RAM, and memory needed to perform.
    So, if you want a decent phone, get a smartphone.

What phone the n82 or the LG prada? Caus ive got the prada one and its never crashed once for m and ive had it well ove a year

Original Poster Banned

Hmm looked perfect but doesn't have wifi :-(

Banned

What about the N96?

can you just live without wifi?

If you like the look of the prada phone ive just looked and noticed at the end of this month they will be bringing out the LG prada 2 KF900.....

It looks the pretty much the same but its got a slide out keyboard and it has wifi... :P

mobile.softpedia.com/pho…tml

try p1i it's the best. I'm upgrading to x1 hoping it can overtake p1i
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?23
      2. Samsung s8 trade in34
      3. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code11
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111325

See more discussions