Expired

Chou Chou: Mommie make me better

7 replies
Found 15th Nov 2007
OK, I'll start this off with a quick "Bah, Humbug". Seriously - my daughter's only 4 and already she's managed to pick out a hard to get toy that she REALLY needs. Hell, my wife's been hinting at wanting a Wii - maybe Santa's getting back at me for not believing in him (God does that to me all the time).

Anyone happen to have seen stock of Chou Chou, Mommy Make me Better anywhere? That lovely doll that's seems to have all the symptoms of menengitis, but still is handed to a 4 year old to look after...

Maybe I should check Amazon Germany.... Works for the Wii.

haha - "CHOU-CHOU Mami ich hab Fieber" - doesn't quite have the same ring to it for me. Wonder if the rest of the packaging differs....

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Have you registered your email address with John Lewis and Tescos? They will send you an email when they are back in stock :thumbsup:

Worth calling argos every now and again to see if they have had any stock in as the website is not always updated other than that, keep checking the stores :thumbsup:

The only other alternative is ebay and you are looking at £49!

Also keep calling/dropping in to Woolworths. Their website constantly shows out of stock but I got one today instore. There were none on the shelf but when I asked an assistant, she brought one from "the back" :thumbsup:

Empire states - Order now for delivery in five weeks

Risky I know, but still may be worth ordering, you can always cancel

Original Poster

Found one in Smyths toystore, panic averted! Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm also looking for the mummy make me better chou chou!! If anyone has seen them in stock I'd be grateful for the heads up.

Many thanks!

Try Mothercare

I had one last week, online with toys r us.

so keep trying you may be lucky.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies. I managed to get one from a random Toys 'R Us earlier. I had to drive quite a long way but I found one!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247656
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    4. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11

See more discussions