Groups

Christening Gifts for Girls - I Need Help!!

My two nieces are getting Christened on the 21st - the youngest is 6 months and the eldest who is to be my goddaughter is 7 years old.

I had thought of bibles but can't find the one I wanted and had in mind - so now I have to think again. I then thought of jewelry boxes but can't find any that are a little bit special.

I am stuck!! If you have any ideas please let me now - I am on a budget of about £50 for the 2 gifts. Thank you so much - rep given for anyone who can help me - thanks everyone. Debs x

7 Comments

Banned

a piece of jewellery, a charm bracelet, a charm

Traditional silver plated money box - ballet shoe

an angel gift of some sort like statue or picture or get a nice photograph of them taken by professional would be nice to keep

gal2792t;7764842

Traditional silver plated money box - ballet shoe

They will get about 15.

How about you start a ornament collection going. Them Disney ones from Hsamulels are lush and will do for both ages

Have a look at these
    mulberryhall.co.uk/Ite…Set

It is a really nice Christening set which is a Royal Doulton Bunnykins bowl and mug. You can also get a cup separately and a moneybox if you like. I think they are nice items because they make nice gifts but are also functional so they will get some use of out them too.

There is also this which is almost the same but doesn't say christening on it; it's £25
    debenhams.com/web…WIN

Also similar from John Lewis:
    johnlewis.com/230…387

And this nice Peter Rabbit one:
    johnlewis.com/230…spx (£30)

how about a piece of kit heath jewellery

kitheathkids.com/

the strawberry charm bracelet is really cute and you could buy charms to add on birthdays etc

amazon.co.uk/Kit…4TQ

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41VLAP9o%2BoL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1861
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410868
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3541326
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213645

See more discussions