Christian louboutin so kate

Posted 30th Oct
hi my wife's plaguing me to get her some for her for Christmas present tbh 525 quid would break my heart lol...I'm wondering if anybody knows any way to get em a lil cheaper? or if anybody had any luck/tips for maybe waiting till black friday? (probably wishful thinking) must be a reputable company either online/instore ie selfridges matchesfashion flannels etc!
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
38858534-crRWC.jpg38858534-2Nkv4.jpg

You're welcome
20 Comments
Try the outnet.com
38858534-crRWC.jpg38858534-2Nkv4.jpg

You're welcome
Keep searching they do come up also try vista but usually more choos there 😣
mvhmz30/10/2019 23:44

Keep searching they do come up also try vista but usually more choos there …Keep searching they do come up also try vista but usually more choos there 😣

Hey thanks for commenting...whats Vista?
mvhmz30/10/2019 23:40

Try the outnet.com

Tried not her size or style sadly
Keep watching they regularly update

vista village near Oxford does outlet
Sorry bad back so typing is really hard hope you find something I know it’s hard and money is tight that’s why maybe iPhone and gold flipping flame deer I want the phone
Your Mrs has expensive taste
speedy201931/10/2019 00:14

Yeah but poor Jim here's footing the bill.

You make a good point! I was lucky a few years back and managed to get my mrs a pair for £350 in the Harvey nicks sale - normally starts Boxing Day or Xmas day online - tell her to wait
mvhmz30/10/2019 23:54

Keep watching they regularly update vista village near Oxford does outlet

You probably mean Bicester Village, but it doesn’t have a Laboutin store unfortunately. Although even if it did I doubt it would have helped as nowadays most of their stores sell specifically made for them stock which is inferior in every way at a slightly cheaper prices.
tbvsc.com/bic…/en
Edited by: "etta191" 31st Oct
Try DHgate..... she will never know
38858893-ERCzv.jpg
jmvalters31/10/2019 00:16

You make a good point! I was lucky a few years back and managed to get my …You make a good point! I was lucky a few years back and managed to get my mrs a pair for £350 in the Harvey nicks sale - normally starts Boxing Day or Xmas day online - tell her to wait

Sadly it looks lk they no longer sell the shoes tries the Manchester 1 the other week, and nothing online either.
Are you on the curator programme with MF? If so they do send loyalty rewards with % off codes, i'm level 4 so always getting them.
Rednirah31/10/2019 07:18

Are you on the curator programme with MF? If so they do send loyalty …Are you on the curator programme with MF? If so they do send loyalty rewards with % off codes, i'm level 4 so always getting them.

Hey.... I'm not, what's the curator programme? I've never shopped with em tbh. I have managed to find a 10% code to work on the there so knocked em to 470 I think and then on top of that 4.04% tcb lol! Oh n today's 2.50 bonus haha! If I was what kind of discount could I possibly get? My biteing point is 20% off if I could get em at 400ish I'd be happy.
Edited by: "Jimdabod" 31st Oct
Jimdabod31/10/2019 07:21

Hey.... I'm not, what's the curator programme? I've never shopped with em …Hey.... I'm not, what's the curator programme? I've never shopped with em tbh. I have managed to find a 10% code to work on the there so knocked em to 470 I think and then on top of that 4.04% tcb lol! Oh n today's 2.50 bonus haha! If I was what kind of discount could I possibly get? My biteing point is 20% off if I could get em at 400ish I'd be happy.

It's a loyalty reward scheme, points mean prizes concept. Usually get a 15-25% code but you need to spend a fair amount to get to that level. If you haven't shopped with them before then it won't be available right now.
Rednirah31/10/2019 09:42

It's a loyalty reward scheme, points mean prizes concept. Usually get a …It's a loyalty reward scheme, points mean prizes concept. Usually get a 15-25% code but you need to spend a fair amount to get to that level. If you haven't shopped with them before then it won't be available right now.

If only there was away to share your discount
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants