Groups

Christie Hospital parking,Manchester,

Need to be at Christie hospital in manchester tomorrow at 11.00am
    Never been before and want to know if parking is ok or if there are car parks nearby ( walking distance)

8 Comments

There are car parks but it is also slap bang in the middle of a residential area so lots of side roads nearby to park in legally.

Original Poster

[QUOTE=queenlush;6284281]There are car parks but it is also slap bang in the middle of a residential area so lots of side roads nearby to park in legally.[/QUOTE
    Thanks ,Where i live all the nearby roads are permit holders only ,Is this not the case here ?.

Yeah as queenlush said you can park nearby it is a residential area and there are plenty of places to park for free

Original Poster

Thanks a lot ,I have a one and a half hour drive as it is so didnt want to spend an hour looking for parking,:thumbsup:

repped you both,

tonyg1962;6284314

[QUOTE=queenlush;6284281]There are car parks but it is also slap bang in … [QUOTE=queenlush;6284281]There are car parks but it is also slap bang in the middle of a residential area so lots of side roads nearby to park in legally.[/QUOTEThanks ,Where i live all the nearby roads are permit holders only ,Is this not the case here ?.

Fortunately not had to go for a few years but there never used to be restrictions, not so sure now but i should imagine it would be ok

All the best for the patient by the way xx

queenlush;6284471

All the best for the patient by the way xx

+1, I forgot to say good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks both,:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Digital ps4 games33
      2. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22