Groups

Christimas Chat Thread!

Here's a thread for all or christimas chat, what are you going to get? What do you want? What are you going to get me? And wishing everyone a very merry xmas.

Merry Christimas From FarhadMaster x

23 Comments

merry christmas to you also farhadmaster :-)

Original Poster

So merry christimas everyone, I don't know what I'm getting... I want laurel and hardy boxset

Original Poster

Right back at you pink shaz x

Banned

I've got everyone a manx knob each

Mod & Ed

a donkey

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey

a donkey

lol,have fun cleaning up its poo.

'' MERRY CHRISTMAS'' to you farhadmaster (_;)...........i just want the kids to be pleased with there presents on the big day ............oh and would love it if the big fella in the red suit done just a tad of what he gets the credit for X)

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

'' MERRY CHRISTMAS'' to you farhadmaster (_;)...........i just want the … '' MERRY CHRISTMAS'' to you farhadmaster (_;)...........i just want the kids to be pleased with there presents on the big day ............oh and would love it if the big fella in the red suit done just a tad of what he gets the credit for X)

lol,what did you get them?merry xmas to you to x

Original Poster

Anyone get 3 flamedeers?

farhadmaster

Anyone get 3 flamedeers?

Yea, I did
    Edited by: "livingthelife07" 21st Dec 2010

nice tree^^

davidbeckham187

nice tree^^

Thank you

Original Poster

Does everyone get £2.50? I got them too. Right at the end

yeah i did X)

im getting a new car, it's a joint birthday/christmas present. Been waiting since Sept but it's been paid for and I get it within the next couple of weeks woohoo

farhadmaster

Does everyone get £2.50? I got them too. Right at the end

someone got £2.5 mill..........

.......i know rite

farhadmaster

lol,what did you get them?merry xmas to you to x

xbox for 6 yr old son and i pod touch for 10yr old daughter as main presents and then on last count about another 20 + pressies each , all wrapped in loft ready for ' the big guy' to bring on xmas eve

Merry Christmas to all & a Happy New Year
    I'm not really sure what I'm going to get, although I have been promised someone I adore on my doorstep Christmas Eve, I just hope everything goes to plan

Original Poster

livingthelife07

Merry Christmas to all & a Happy New Year :)I'm not really sure what I'm … Merry Christmas to all & a Happy New Year :)I'm not really sure what I'm going to get, although I have been promised someone I adore on my doorstep Christmas Eve, I just hope everything goes to plan

lol if some celeb u adore comes to your house.

Original Poster

Don't tell no-one

davidbeckham187

someone got £2.5 mill.................i know rite

What do you want?

Dude, my christmas has been ruined already! Someone let slip that their buying me a crappy alcatel phone!

*** Dont swear this time! ***

What are you going to get me?

Im getting you this mug!
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll217/dh058977/santa.jpg

Original Poster

I had to laugh.

dh058977

X) Dude, my christmas has been ruined already! Someone let slip that … X) Dude, my christmas has been ruined already! Someone let slip that their buying me a crappy alcatel phone! :p*** Dont swear this time! ***

Original Poster

why is pink shaz suspended?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844468
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions