Groups

Christmas 2009 : The year of the GoGo Hamster and MW2......

What are you buying your kiddies?

( for kiddie also include OH/Grandma/second cousin twice removed )

Happy Christmas planning!!

14 Comments

youngest daughter-sylvanian houses and figures

13 year old daughter-tv and money for clothes

15 year old boy-tv and xbox 360 elite

17 year old boy-desktop pc

mrs barky-ipod touch

also have a disneyland paris trip booked leaving 28th december til 2nd january but Im the only one who knows-all will be revealed christmas day!

youngest daughter already has all the hamsters and accessories.got most of em months ago in toysrus before the shortages

bought my youngest who is 6 on boxing day, some hello kitty stuff,some puzzles and ds games, a carebear and a few other small bits.

the middle daughter whos 13 has got a pauls boutique bag,dressing gown some perfume and smellys a adidas jumper and some chocs.

the eldest who is 15 is getting some ugg boots a adidas jumper some perfume and smellys and chocs.

my two nieces are getting a carebear and the older one a nike jumper.
    and my mum is buying my youngest the go go hamster stuff and the 2 older girls are getting £40 each off her.
    and i am giving my oh £100 and a nice bench jacket.
    moneys been tight this year but i am on track.

Mum - £25 Gift Card for Arcadia. Maybe some perfume too!

Dad - Unsure.

Brothers - A card each Maybe something else if theres a misprice. :-D

Original Poster

This should be great for giving people ideas for their kiddies etc.

My 12 yr old has the DSi ( shes been wanting it since it came out ). Now I just have to sort out one of those card thingies and download stuff.

My 15 yr old has the TV from the additions direct thread.

4 yr old ( Mummy's baby ) has lossa toys from m-care at the mo. I bought Ben10 toys too but he's had them already lol!

Banned

barky;6880370

youngest daughter-sylvanian houses and figures13 year old daughter-tv and … youngest daughter-sylvanian houses and figures13 year old daughter-tv and money for clothes15 year old boy-tv and xbox 360 elite17 year old boy-desktop pcmrs barky-ipod touchalso have a disneyland paris trip booked leaving 28th december til 2nd january but Im the only one who knows-all will be revealed christmas day!youngest daughter already has all the hamsters and accessories.got most of em months ago in toysrus before the shortages

sounds expensive but awesome

my partner

g11 gaming keyboard, far cry 2, world of warcraft lich king atlas

my daughter 3 in jan

buzz light year/scooby doo/pepa pig toys - she found them and ended up getting these early so have also bought vsmile tv learning console with 7 games and art studio, clothes from primark, toy story buzz and woody racing car, postman pat book, tomas tank engine dvd and still getting bits here and there

mum and dad

not deicided yet

and me

friends box set complete 1 to 10 and i want a ring from my daughter that says mum on it

still need to get

mum and dad
    sister
    sisters partner
    my grandparents both sides
    his mum and dad
    his niece and nephew

My little girl has
    a babbie bike... lots of barbie stuff.. a barbie car...a little peoples play set... loads of things i cant even remeber most of them)

My little boy has
    A mamas and papas rocking horsemamasandpapas.com/pro…-i/
    Some little people bits and bobs... and lots of baby toys( too many to go through)

Also both have new pjs , slippers and dressing gown to open on xmas eve.

My mum has
    A 3 piece pj set and next leather bag

My nan has
    a M&s cashmere scarf and m&s purse

My sister has
    a tiffany necklace

My 2 eldest sister in laws have
    a golddigga top each and asos gold bags

my youngest sister in law has
    2 high school musical sets and a santa eeyore

My baby niece has
    a lovely set from next... prob should get her something else

Thats all i have got so far still need to get

mother in law and her boyfriends
    partners dad and his sons
    partners nans
    my mums partner
    and my middle sister in laws present xxx

Son - Lego, Lego and Lego!! Oh and some games for the Wii and PS3 inc Eyepet plus loads of other toys!!!

OH - Buzz Lightyear (he collects them!), books, some puzzles and cds, smellies and games for PS3

Got 32 to buy for so not listing that lot, I'll be here all night!!! Oh wait......... I usually am!!

Original Poster

KazzyD;6880527

Son - Lego, Lego and Lego!! Oh and some games for the Wii and PS3 inc … Son - Lego, Lego and Lego!! Oh and some games for the Wii and PS3 inc Eyepet plus loads of other toys!!!OH - Buzz Lightyear (he collects them!), books, some puzzles and cds, smellies and games for PS3Got 32 to buy for so not listing that lot, I'll be here all night!!! Oh wait......... I usually am!!

Oh Syz is brilliant for catching the best Lego deals

erm
    23 yr old money in fact he has already had it
    18yr old money
    13yrs step daughter money (cos they get wot they want)
    16yr stepdaughter money
    12yr old son- psp and loads of games- skateboard tv thing and bits and bobs
    7yr old son - bike- playmobil- bits and bobs- game boy and games
    7 yr girl daughter==gameboy and games--gogo hamster (and ball if i ever get one)- loads of barbie stuff.
    hama beads etc toy make up 6yr (special needs. has mental age of 3) daughter--my little pony stuff. baby annabel and outfits-- playmobil and bits n bobs.
    2yr old girl-- motorized scooter thing---annabel and clothes--and cant remember for the life of me wot else we have
    we spend the same amount on all of them including those that have the money.

mom and dad the money.

I've only got the children to buy for this year,I sometimes buy for my parents but they don't expect me to and I'll prob give it a miss this yr for them.
    So far I've bought a Star Wars Uno card game for my eldest son and a Star Wars 5 game PC game,so spent about £15 on him so far,and got my daughter a Hello Kitty camera from Boots.com £40 and I need get a case for itI got her some Princess purfume from Argos,most things I buy been deals on here. I'm going buy baby a Pooh stacking rings toy,saw it in shop other day.
    I'm not sure what else to get them,going be nothing too expensive anyway.

Maybe a Lego Star Wars set for eldest I could buy and there was some Crayola Glow Station he saw on TV. and lots of girly bits for Cerys,baby won't need much,he's cost a lot as it is with this and that already.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6880938

I've only got the children to buy for this year,I sometimes buy for my … I've only got the children to buy for this year,I sometimes buy for my parents but they don't expect me to and I'll prob give it a miss this yr for them.So far I've bought a Star Wars Uno card game for my eldest son and a Star Wars 5 game PC game,so spent about £15 on him so far,and got my daughter a Hello Kitty camera from Boots.com £40 and I need get a case for itI got her some Princess purfume from Argos,most things I buy been deals on here. I'm going buy baby a Pooh stacking rings toy,saw it in shop other day. I'm not sure what else to get them,going be nothing too expensive anyway.Maybe a Lego Star Wars set for eldest I could buy and there was some Crayola Glow Station he saw on TV. and lots of girly bits for Cerys,baby won't need much,he's cost a lot as it is with this and that already.

That princess perfume is half price at the mo... one sec!

hotukdeals.com/ite…ces

there you go babes xxxx

barky;6880370

youngest daughter-sylvanian houses and figures13 year old daughter-tv and … youngest daughter-sylvanian houses and figures13 year old daughter-tv and money for clothes15 year old boy-tv and xbox 360 elite17 year old boy-desktop pcmrs barky-ipod touchalso have a disneyland paris trip booked leaving 28th december til 2nd january but Im the only one who knows-all will be revealed christmas day!youngest daughter already has all the hamsters and accessories.got most of em months ago in toysrus before the shortages

sounds awesome, im free those dates if you wanna take some HUKD'ers instead of your family :whistling:

ClarityofMind;6880949

That princess perfume is half price at the mo... one … That princess perfume is half price at the mo... one sec!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/527275/less-than-half-price-disney-princesthere you go babes xxxx

Yep,saw it on here and bought,had £10 Argos voucher ( which I'd been trying to exchange but no luck )so bought 3 them and put £2 or so to it.

Will keep 2 of them by if kids get invited to any girl's b'day parties.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764665
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25106
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4291999

See more discussions