Christmas 2017 range launched at ASDA - including a Mulled Gin Kit!

Found 3rd Aug 2017
It's the most wonderful time of the year, starting in August apparently.

2756443.jpg
ASDA have launched their Christmas 2017 range with Party food, Toys and clothing.

The big ticket item making the news however; is the announcement of a Mulled Gin Kit coming later this year.

Asda says: "One for gin lovers! A twist on traditional mulled wine, this fragranced kit of dried fruit, cinnamon, rose petals, juniper, ginger and star anise looks beautiful in a glass.

"It makes a delicious and warming non-alcoholic drink blended with fruit juice, or a festive tipple mixed with your choice of gin."

The supermarket has not stopped there. Other items on in its Christmas list include a Sloe Gin Ham Joint, inspired by "the nation's love of gin".

Desserts are covered by the new Sloe Gin and Cranberry Jelly for the cheeseboard and Belgian Chocolate Gin Truffles.

The Christmas menu also includes another drinks craze, Prosecco in the form of a pannetone dessert.

2756443-8SF2I.jpg
Other new Christmas treats include Deer in Duvets - venison sausages wrapped in bacon - and foot-long eclairs.

Sounds good. Especially foot long eclairs!
Community Updates
4 Comments
When will they be online? Just had a look & nothing on there x
What took them so long, yessssss!
"Asda says: "One for gin lovers! A twist on traditional mulled wine, this fragranced kit of dried fruit, cinnamon, rose petals, juniper, ginger and star anise looks beautiful in a glass.

"It makes a delicious and warming non-alcoholic drink blended with fruit juice, or a festive tipple mixed with your choice of gin."

So it's just a mulled wine kit. The only gin part of it is if you add gin! 🤣 I may market my Gin and Orange Juice Kit. Contains one carton of orange juice. Just add gin! Only £9.99 🤣🤣🤣
Oh good I was just starting to feel Christmasy and the diet is getting boring. Time to eat party food for the next 6 months?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants