Christmas 2019 selection boxes UK

Posted 21st Oct
Is anyone aware of any bulk buy deals for any Cadbury or Mars christmas Selection Boxes in the coming weeks? Got a charity event on and want about 150 of them.

TIA
Community Updates
5 Comments
Don’t know of any off top of my head, but have you checked the local cash n carry or Costco?
Could you potentially get donations from local companies to help cover the cost?
Apologies if I’ve already said something g you’ve thought of or already are doing!
Omg. Christmas again. Is it me but no! Not yet.

Op. This?

Cadbury Selection Pack (Box of 24) amazon.co.uk/dp/…MAK
wayners21/10/2019 20:39

This? Cadbury Selection Pack (Box of 24) …This? Cadbury Selection Pack (Box of 24) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00654CXBO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_5KGRDbYJYFMAK

They are £1 in most supermarkets, or ASDA have them for 89p each = £21.36 for 24
your link to Amazon has them at £25.99 for 24
Edited by: "cainer1" 22nd Oct
cainer122/10/2019 08:23

They are £1 in most supermarkets, or ASDA have them for 89p each = £21.36 f …They are £1 in most supermarkets, or ASDA have them for 89p each = £21.36 for 24 your link to Amazon has them at £25.99 for 24

Yes but at least you don't get the awkward looks from everyone walking out of an Asda store that way!
Tesco have a community fund for every store. Go in and ask to speak to their community champion and explain what you are doing and could they help. Our big tesco donate 200 selection boxes each year for the local children that take part singing carols etc at the christmas tree switch on.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants