christmas

Found 2nd Nov 2009
does anyone know where to go on holiday this xmas?
i really would like a log cabin in the snow, but lapland is megga expensive.!
also can only do 3 or 4 days so skiing looks like a no go! unless anyone has any ideas?????
we are a family of 5
much apprieciated.x

11 Comments

Eurodisney my family swear by..
The park is quiet on xmas day and last time they went it snowed xmas day.
Truly magical!

This year they are going from 23rd dec till 27th dec

Original Poster

pcnutta;6758513

Eurodisney my family swear by..The park is quiet on xmas day and last … Eurodisney my family swear by..The park is quiet on xmas day and last time they went it snowed xmas day.Truly magical!This year they are going from 23rd dec till 27th dec

thats a great idea! but we done that last year:thumbsup: it was fantastic! i loved it:gift:
i would love to go back, but the prices have shot up for some reason, was yours expensive?:santa:

Im not going as hub just started a new job so didnt like to ask for holidays quite yet ...
but when we priced it... 4 of us ( 3 adults as daughter older) flight, accomodation for those 4days worked out
about 1.3k that was not including evening meals.
They go EVERY single year loll
you think the novelty would wear off by now!

Ive a friend who hires a log cottage for the xmas week somewhere pictureque and she loved it.

Banned

I'm off to Vienna:-D
£1,500 for 7 nights 5 star accommodation no breakfast, lunch or dinner included :shock:

Goto Bridlington

loads of log cabins around snowdonia, and you might get some snow. Also try up Scotland.

theres a place in scotland i went when i was younger cant remember the name of it though:p its snowy and theres log cabins, they also let u stroke the reindeer:lol:

Banned

jellybaby22;6759081

:x show offi get to go to stafford for my crimble....woop woop:x

its my honeymoon :x

but I'll be carving up the slopes in the mountains most of the week while she chats up the ski instructor :lol:

i really would like a log cabin in the snow

Garden shed?

Banned

jellybaby22;6759243

oooooooooo well congrats and have a good time xim still jealous ...i'll … oooooooooo well congrats and have a good time xim still jealous ...i'll probs get stafford for my honeymoon too... :lol:

Stratford upon avon or just Strafford? the upon avon is really nice

lumoruk;6759270

Stratford upon avon or just Strafford? the upon avon is really nice

Stafford not stratford :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text