Groups

Christmas..

Right I don't want anything for christmas...

however my parents insist i have something...

I don't have a clue what I want.. I have everything I want ..

Can anyone recommend me some things to get or something just to keep my parents quiet and stop moaning at me to find something i want!?

I'm 18 btw..

Rep if anyone helps me.

45 Comments

cash money

bmw 6 series if you can drive.

Magazine subscription...boring but useful.

Premium Bonds....boring but could make you a millionaire.

I'm in the same position... The only thing I could come up with is a personalised number plate!! Don't know if that would interest you or if you even drive?!

one of those experience days track driving helicopter flight etc

I didn't know what to get off my parents for xmas so I told them I'd like tickets to go and see man utd Even if you don't like football why don't you ask them to get tickets to a concert or something like that ;-)

Original Poster

mrs ronaldo;6972584

I didn't know what to get off my parents for xmas so I told them I'd like … I didn't know what to get off my parents for xmas so I told them I'd like tickets to go and see man utd Even if you don't like football why don't you ask them to get tickets to a concert or something like that ;-)

I have a season ticket for forest:oops:.

Nothing at the theatre/arena take my fancy..

--

No need for cash BG I got big bucks.

3 tickets to peter kay & me & the wife will come! :-)

[COLOR="Red"]Well I don't know what your budget is but maybe:

-A new laptop
    -A new TV
    -Tickets to a football match/concert
    -A new car
    -Gym membership

HTH.[/COLOR]

Something in the clothes line? Blank DVDs? Are you going to uni next year? Something for then? Laptop?

Original Poster

The JFK;6972603

[COLOR=Red]Well I don't know what your budget is but maybe:-A new … [COLOR=Red]Well I don't know what your budget is but maybe:-A new laptop-A new TV-Tickets to a football match/concert-A new car-Gym membershipHTH.[/COLOR]

Got a new laptop 3 weeks ago
    TV is full HD - is fine
    got a season ticket
    don't drive
    no need.
    chesso;6972608

Something in the clothes line? Blank DVDs? Are you going to uni next … Something in the clothes line? Blank DVDs? Are you going to uni next year? Something for then? Laptop?

I have more then enough clothes, same with blank dvds, uni year after.

I'm terrible to shop for:roll:

Driving lessons then!

How about the new game 'whack-a-mod' ?

lol

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6972630

Driving lessons then!

I used to do them but changed my mind, i'm in no need to drive yet.

just ask for a laptop, tv etc, pretend to be grateful then i'll take it off your hands... problem sorted :thumbsup:

Ask for peace on earth.

Original Poster

emasu;6972634

How about the new game 'whack-a-mod' ?lol

Ooh..

t0mm;6972624

Got a new laptop 3 weeks agoTV is full HD - is finegot a season … Got a new laptop 3 weeks agoTV is full HD - is finegot a season ticketdon't driveno need.I have more then enough clothes, same with blank dvds, uni year after.I'm terrible to shop for:roll:

You are terrible to shop for, too true.
    So what do you get for the guy that has everything?
    Different Forest shirt?
    Camera/camcorder?

Tickets to new York for new year

a christmas jumper, with a nice xmas tree,,,

t0mm;6972639

Ooh..

Yeh...

http://www.cubeupload.com/files/745800modwhack.jpg

*Please don't kill me Paul or ASB or anyone!

Original Poster

chesso;6972641

You are terrible to shop for, too true.So what do you get for the guy … You are terrible to shop for, too true.So what do you get for the guy that has everything?Different Forest shirt?Camera/camcorder?

Forest shirts are fugly this season (new ones out in 3 mths anyway so no bother)
    I have an iPhone which suits my needs for both of them *run*:w00t:

surround sound system to go with ya tv?

Original Poster

pompeyrory;6972654

surround sound system to go with ya tv?

I have one :oops:

I have everything I need - this is my problem :w00t:

t0mm;6972660

I have one :oops:I have everything I need - this is my problem :w00t:

Right, you need to think of a new hobby so that money can be spent on kit or travel, or whatever, for it, otherwise you'll have to have a new shaver.

lol jesus your worse then me.... umm projecter ?? to go with your endless blu-rays and ps3/xbox and games

A ride on a air balloon a day at the races :oops: Oh I give up! why not ask for money and sponser a dog or donkey or child in africa :roll:

Original Poster

chesso;6972679

Right, you need to think of a new hobby so that money can be spent on kit … Right, you need to think of a new hobby so that money can be spent on kit or travel, or whatever, for it, otherwise you'll have to have a new shaver.

I was thinking a new watch maybe.. but idk what or where to look for a nice/decent one.

snowflake;6972671

Same thing for my boys, clothes is all I can think of as neither want … Same thing for my boys, clothes is all I can think of as neither want anything x

Same here - everyone just gets what they want ( within reason of course) when they want it. Gone are the days of a tangerine in the stocking!!:w00t:

t0mm;6972687

I was thinking a new watch maybe.. but idk what or where to look for a … I was thinking a new watch maybe.. but idk what or where to look for a nice/decent one.

[COLOR="Red"]Get a Jacobs.

Then you'll be ballin'.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;6972694

[COLOR=Red]Get a Jacobs.Then you'll be ballin'.[/COLOR]

In Nottingham, u mad?

that'd be snapped off my wrist in a few seconds.

t0mm;6972687

I was thinking a new watch maybe.. but idk what or where to look for a … I was thinking a new watch maybe.. but idk what or where to look for a nice/decent one.

]http//ww…jsp??

t0mm;6972687

Oh yes, that's a good idea.
    I suppose that there are fashions in watches but I have no idea what they are. Perhaps you could get a clue from threads in misc where members claim to have things.:w00t:
    I know that Rolex are too bling.:roll:

t0mm;6972700

In Nottingham, u mad?that'd be snapped off my wrist in a few seconds.

[COLOR="Red"]Get a bodyguard as well then.

Sorted.[/COLOR]

I'd give you a month without all your possessions....and grounded for a month....

Just saying...

The JFK;6972694

[COLOR="Red"]Get a Jacobs.Then you'll be ballin'.[/COLOR]

nah get a toywatch search it and your see the one im selling all the football players n rugby players own em lol

christmasjumper.co.uk/ind…d=2

how about this? bet you haven't gotr one of these and how could you not want one?

If you don't drive and don't "need to yet", why not just get lessons now if there's nothing else you think you'll need? Surely you'd rather be able to drive than having something you don't actually want?

Original Poster

juiceblaster;6972718

http://www.christmasjumper.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2how … http://www.christmasjumper.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2how about this? bet you haven't gotr one of these and how could you not want one?

for 35 quid?! i'll have knitting lessons for christmas....:w00t:

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6972722

If you don't drive and don't "need to yet", why not just get lessons now … If you don't drive and don't "need to yet", why not just get lessons now if there's nothing else you think you'll need? Surely you'd rather be able to drive than having something you don't actually want?

because if i got 10 or so lessons for christmas I'd just do them - nothing else after. The bus is fine for me for now £3 for unlimited day travel seems more then fair..

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6972738

Ahahaha it's like me exactly.Come to Miley with me.

isnt that in 416 or whatever? - if it was closer i'd definately go couldnt justify even letting my 'rents spend £50 for me to watch a screen...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      2. love affairs1751
      3. What would be HELL to you?1415
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365

See more discussions