Groups

Christmas Bingo

OK, here's the rules... Draw a 3x3 grid with nine randomly selected company names from the list below (add as you like to give more choice).

Starting on Christmas Day, when the adverts are on the TV, if an advert comes on for, say, DFS, cross it off your list. Winners can win prizes (supplied by you of course, but try Asda for ideas, apparently) for a line, four corners or a full house, or as you see fit!

Anyway, here's some companies to get you started (please note my mind isn't fully with it and I've had the same companies in mind all day).....

DFS
    The Trafford Centre (or the major shopping mall in your area)
    Ikea
    BT
    Boots
    Superdrug
    Netto
    Halfords
    SCS
    Next
    Sainsburys
    Asda
    Tesco
    Morrisons
    Somerfield
    Argos
    Marks and Spencer
    Woolworths
    Debenhams

Like I say, add as many as you like below, and enjoy playing Christmas Bingo 2009, courtesy of HUKD.

3 Comments

:thumbsup: I like it.

Beats charades anyday :-D

I thought you was going to say, when a company goes bankrupt, cross it off. :w00t:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;3806693

I thought you was going to say, when a company goes bankrupt, cross it … I thought you was going to say, when a company goes bankrupt, cross it off. :w00t:

Now there's an idea!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767123
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114451
      3. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released77
      4. TechInTheBasket?47

See more discussions