Groups
    EXPIRED

Christmas decoration lamp post

I have seen in a window what looks like an old fashioned lamp post but snow is falling from it, like the christmas trees you can buy in clintons with the falling snow.. It was so pretty. Has anybody seen these and know where you can buy then from ? I have looked on the internet but just can't find them. Thanks

44 Comments

I think i know what you mean I saw one in b.n.m the other day think ot was £80 but not 100% sure

I imagine this was possibly purchased in USA. If you have the guts knock on the door and ask. You could say your child loves it! Who would say No at this time of year. Best of Brutish x

Original Poster

slis

I think i know what you mean I saw one in b.n.m the other day think ot … I think i know what you mean I saw one in b.n.m the other day think ot was £80 but not 100% sure

Knew it would be expensive but £80 is steep plus I don't have a b and m anywhere near me to go and look, shame. Thank you

Original Poster

chrsinne

I imagine this was possibly purchased in USA. If you have the guts knock … I imagine this was possibly purchased in USA. If you have the guts knock on the door and ask. You could say your child loves it! Who would say No at this time of year. Best of Brutish x

I did think of doing that, good idea to blame it on kids even if mine are 24 and 21 haha thanks

debmm

I did think of doing that, good idea to blame it on kids even if mine are … I did think of doing that, good idea to blame it on kids even if mine are 24 and 21 haha thanks

Let me know if you manage to find where it's from as my kids 27 and 28 would like it. (actually it's me) x

Original Poster

chrsinne

Let me know if you manage to find where it's from as my kids 27 and 28 … Let me know if you manage to find where it's from as my kids 27 and 28 would like it. (actually it's me) x

It's me that actually wants it too, I was mesmerised by it, people probably thought I was a nutter standing there watching it !

debmm

It's me that actually wants it too, I was mesmerised by it, people … It's me that actually wants it too, I was mesmerised by it, people probably thought I was a nutter standing there watching it !

Love the idea of it, please let me know if your succesfull. x

Original Poster

chrsinne

Love the idea of it, please let me know if your succesfull. x

Will do

therange.co.uk/sno…941

This is an indoor one...I have been looking at them for the last 2 years but cannot afford the £49 to buy one.. It is truly gorgeous in real life you can see it working on that page too

amazon.co.uk/WeR…_pt Would be best if you could sneak up to their window and take a piccy. X)

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions but these are nothing like the one I saw. It was black and window height and had imitation snow that came out the top and I'm guessing it falls into a box and is sucked back up the middle of the lamp post. It really looks like snow is falling as the artificial snow falls down. I will try and take a photo next time I pass. I'm thinking it will be really expensive , the snowing tree from clintons is £40 but this is so much better.

Original Poster

I cannot believe that i can't even find an image of it on the Internet . Think I'm gonna have to knock and ask, I have a feeling that it could be american after all

The one I put on here does exactly that but its red...Did you watch the video..??

Original Poster

MandieC

The one I put on here does exactly that but its red...Did you watch the … The one I put on here does exactly that but its red...Did you watch the video..??

The one I saw the snow is not enclosed inside it, I did watch the video and it does look lovely tho.

Edited by: "debmm" 7th Dec 2014

debmm

The one I saw the snow is not enclosed inside it, I didn't watch the … The one I saw the snow is not enclosed inside it, I didn't watch the video and it does look lovely tho.

Oh I see sorry...x

Original Poster

MandieC

Oh I see sorry...x

That's okay, I don't think I have explained it very well and cannot even find an image to put on here. The nearest is the clintons falling snow xmas tree.

debmm

I cannot believe that i can't even find an image of it on the Internet . … I cannot believe that i can't even find an image of it on the Internet . Think I'm gonna have to knock and ask, I have a feeling that it could be american after all

You have me searching too LOL

Original Poster

MandieC

You have me searching too LOL

Lol sorry, I have googled like crazy trying to find it without any luck. If I find out about it or take a photo of it I will post it on here. I've been trying to find it on Internet for so long when I should be ironing haha

debmm

Lol sorry, I have googled like crazy trying to find it without any luck. … Lol sorry, I have googled like crazy trying to find it without any luck. If I find out about it or take a photo of it I will post it on here. I've been trying to find it on Internet for so long when I should be ironing haha

Ok I will too I wanna see it as much as you now...

Maybe too many glasses of Port and it was actually a bald Clinton's snow tree that you saw.

I want a snowing lampost! I've spent the last hour searching ebay USA and Amazon, nothing even close. All I get is snowing Christmas trees.you have to knock and ask or I'll spend all evening looking again! Great post though, sounds like a super decoration.

staceybaby

http://m.therange.co.uk/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=79941&keywords=snowing+lamp+post&redirect=true&lng=&ctry=GB

Specsavers for you, see #10.

dereklogan7

Specsavers for you, see #10.

Ah well

Original Poster

guesswho4me

I want a snowing lampost! I've spent the last hour searching ebay USA and … I want a snowing lampost! I've spent the last hour searching ebay USA and Amazon, nothing even close. All I get is snowing Christmas trees.you have to knock and ask or I'll spend all evening looking again! Great post though, sounds like a super decoration.

Hahaha so sorry, think I have half of hukd looking for one. I've spent couple of hours looking and as a consequence have no clothes ironed to wear to work tomorrow lol it really was lovely. I'm going to have to go an ask them
    Tomorrow where they got if from and take a photo if I can to post on here. fingers crossed it can be purchased in UK and is not mega expensive.

I saw that exact thing in The Range this week. They had a few variations of it

debmm

Hahaha so sorry, think I have half of hukd looking for one. I've spent … Hahaha so sorry, think I have half of hukd looking for one. I've spent couple of hours looking and as a consequence have no clothes ironed to wear to work tomorrow lol it really was lovely. I'm going to have to go an ask themTomorrow where they got if from and take a photo if I can to post on here. fingers crossed it can be purchased in UK and is not mega expensive.

debmm, you have to take the bull by the horns now! You have caused too many increeds now, not to! Look forward to hearing from you. I too have searched all over the net to no avail. X

fcoupland86

http://red-house.gmc.globalmarket.com/products/details/snowing-snowmen-street-lamp-with-led-lights-and-music-753864.htmlAnything like this

Try keeping the kids out of that.

Original Poster

chrsinne

debmm, you have to take the bull by the horns now! You have caused too … debmm, you have to take the bull by the horns now! You have caused too many increeds now, not to! Look forward to hearing from you. I too have searched all over the net to no avail. X

Well saw the same thing in local hairdressers so bit the bullet and asked and its from the range. I took a photo, how do I put it up on here for you to see ?

I just came back from the range and I ever saw anything like it. Only usual trees and small snowing lantern.

Original Poster

guesswho4me

I just came back from the range and I ever saw anything like it. Only … I just came back from the range and I ever saw anything like it. Only usual trees and small snowing lantern.

Do you know how I can put a photo on here so I can show you all ?

I haven't done it before. Do you understand this. If not hopefully someone will. hotukdeals.com/tag/ask…491

Original Poster

My local the range had one left but its £90, it is lovely but not sure I want to spend that much on what is essentially just a xmas decoration. Oh well maybe save up for next year.

debmm

My local the range had one left but its £90, it is lovely but not sure I … My local the range had one left but its £90, it is lovely but not sure I want to spend that much on what is essentially just a xmas decoration. Oh well maybe save up for next year.

At least you found out where to get it. Just as well or you wouldn't have been able to show face here again. X)
    I think if you put the piccy into Google drive you'll be able to figure out how to upload it. If you haven't got GD, download from play store. Good luck.

It's a beauty, I think I should get a prezzy.

I forgot it's a bloody lamp post. X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions