Groups

Christmas Decs.

I haven't found the sales on the High street very good this year. Have you found any good deals online? I especially like Gisela Graham decorations so any thing similar I would be grateful to know about thanks.

7 Comments

Decs like chairs?

rev6

Decs like chairs?

or could be these.....
    http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2009/5/29/1243592481183/Two-Djs-mixing-music-on-t-002.jpg

Original Poster

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. lol.

louisebarker

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. lol.

House of Fraser had some, as did Accessorize (sp?). They all seemed very good quality x

Original Poster

Angel_Of_The_North

House of Fraser had some, as did Accessorize (sp?). They all seemed … House of Fraser had some, as did Accessorize (sp?). They all seemed very good quality x

Thanks, will take a look.

Hi there are some Gisela Graham decorations in the Christmas decorations sale at Tesco on line. Think they are half price or less. Hope this helps.

Original Poster

sonia7758

Hi there are some Gisela Graham decorations in the Christmas decorations … Hi there are some Gisela Graham decorations in the Christmas decorations sale at Tesco on line. Think they are half price or less. Hope this helps.

Ooh lovely thank you. They are my favs. Never would have thought to look at Tesco for them either. Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions