Christmas delivery cut off dates

Deal editor87
Posted 7th Dec 2020
Update 1
Updated Wednesday 16 December.

Thanks for suggestions, please continue to let us know if there are any important ones we've missed off.
It’s that time of year again, when Santa pops over from the North Pole and gives us all a load of stuff we will love (for a day at least).

Bit of a strange one this year though, what with the ‘virus and so you’ve all probably done your Christmas shopping already. If not though, I have put together this list of stores and their delivery cut off dates.

There’s only so many times your other half will believe that classic “I missed the last delivery date, love, sorry” before they chuck you out into the cold.

All of the dates below are for last dates you can order for standard delivery for the UK mainland, but click through the links to see all final dates. The shops themselves are open for pick up too, so maybe that is an option, you can find a list of which are open and when here.

Please do remember that these dates are when the shops have their cut off, which does not necessarily mean couriers will deliver before Christmas, as they are already stretched very thin and have been all year.

Let’s do it in alphabetical order, just for fun…

Of course, the Post Office and Royal Mail might be delivering some cards or presents for you and their last order date for Christmas delivery is as follows:

Standard second class parcels and cards must be sent for delivery by 18th December, or 21st December for first class (tracked and signed for).

If you're desperate you can still send items via special delivery on the 23rd December (but that will be more expensive). Find out more information on the Royal Mail delivery dates here.

Please let me know of any stores you can think of I have missed off (not Arcadia group), as the above list is far from extensive.

Thanks

Other links:

3615738.jpg
Community Updates
87 Comments
Post a comment