Expired

Christmas dinner for my cats?

Found 29th Nov 2008
Hello!

Sad I know but I was wondering if anyone had spotted the 'Christmas Dinner' special edition cat foods they do anywhere? I'm sure Gourmet used to make them but I can't find anything now, I know everyone's going to say 'just give them some of your dinner' but I'm veggie and I don't think they'd appreciate Quorn!!

Thanks! xxx
Community Updates
MiscCatDinner
12 Comments
And dont forget their Xmas stocking too.:thumbsup:
" I know everyone's going to say 'just give them some of your dinner' but I'm veggie and I don't think they'd appreciate Quorn!!"

To be fair... I doubt a cat will know it's Christmas Day. Will yours be going to Church this year?
i think its a fab idea.. i buy my boxer dog a stocking every year and do him a special dinner lol
Marks and Spencers usually do christmas themed pet food
Banned
:whistling: Do they know its Christmas time at all? :whistling:
Original Poster
Thanks everyone, will have a look at M&S now!
Original Poster
Or not, seen as they don't sell it online - damn!
no, instore only, sorry.

We usually get our dogs xmas dinner from there and she always enjoys it - oh and we are all veggie too
Cats are not people, they have no idea of baby Jesus. Controversial, but true.
I would not change your cat's diet on Christmas day.. bad mistake, nothing worse than a cat/dog with a dodgy tummy on Christmas day.. if you get what I mean :whistling:
I received a free tin of Gourmet cat food in the post yesterday so they should be on the shelves hun
Original Poster
Great, thanks! xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants