Groups
    EXPIRED

Christmas dinner for my cats?

Hello!

Sad I know but I was wondering if anyone had spotted the 'Christmas Dinner' special edition cat foods they do anywhere? I'm sure Gourmet used to make them but I can't find anything now, I know everyone's going to say 'just give them some of your dinner' but I'm veggie and I don't think they'd appreciate Quorn!!

Thanks! xxx

12 Comments

And dont forget their Xmas stocking too.:thumbsup:

" I know everyone's going to say 'just give them some of your dinner' but I'm veggie and I don't think they'd appreciate Quorn!!"

To be fair... I doubt a cat will know it's Christmas Day. Will yours be going to Church this year?

i think its a fab idea.. i buy my boxer dog a stocking every year and do him a special dinner lol

Marks and Spencers usually do christmas themed pet food

Banned

:whistling: Do they know its Christmas time at all? :whistling:

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, will have a look at M&S now!

Original Poster

Or not, seen as they don't sell it online - damn!

no, instore only, sorry.

We usually get our dogs xmas dinner from there and she always enjoys it - oh and we are all veggie too

Cats are not people, they have no idea of baby Jesus. Controversial, but true.

I would not change your cat's diet on Christmas day.. bad mistake, nothing worse than a cat/dog with a dodgy tummy on Christmas day.. if you get what I mean :whistling:

I received a free tin of Gourmet cat food in the post yesterday so they should be on the shelves hun

Original Poster

Great, thanks! xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94169
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions