Groups

Christmas every day or no Christmas at all?

Which would you choose?

I'd go for Christmas every day.

18 Comments

strange question to ask?

None at all, I would be skint after 2 days if it was everyday:-D

No christmas at all i'm afraid :thinking:

Original Poster

bossyboots;7159098

strange question to ask?

Just a hypothetical question I heard once.

Once upon a time there was a man called Ebenezer Scrooge...

Fireball XL-5;7159114

Just a hypothetical question I heard once.

I reckon once a year is enough lol - all that spending and the stress of shopping !!

Mind u the life my wee boy has I reckon everyday is like christmas day to him:oops:

i couldnt do all that every day . . Once a yr is a lot.

Original Poster

ODB_69;7159134

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZAul3PfLs

LOL!!! I've never seen that before. Excellent.

ODB_69;7159134

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZAul3PfLs

hahaha brilliant !! they two look so cheesy !!

Banned

Fireball XL-5;7159163

LOL!!! I've never seen that before. Excellent.

bossyboots;7159194

hahaha brilliant !! they two look so cheesy !!

its from Love, Honor & Obey...great film!

[COLOR=#810081]youtube.com/wat…ted[/COLOR]

If it was every day then it wouldnt be special

Couldnt have presents and stuff every day (not only would you not have the £, but you wouldnt have anything to get people or the time to do it).

Would miss out on a lot of other special things

People would still have to work, or else everything would stop (run out of all supplies etc)

So if it was one or the other I would choose no christmas at all

Santa would quit...or start charging us for each visit!!!:p

Banned

Having just watched mickey's christmas special i would say no christmas at all

mind you some of the stuff that kids get bought all year round, it must feel like christmas to them everyday, but come the "big day" the parents dont know what to buy them :thinking:

once a year is enough for us :thumbsup:

richp;7159506

mind you some of the stuff that kids get bought all year round, it must … mind you some of the stuff that kids get bought all year round, it must feel like christmas to them everyday, but come the "big day" the parents dont know what to buy them :thinking:

:oops: yip ur right to a certain extent there rich. When my marriage ended years back I honestly didnt have much money for christmas presents or anything else for that matter, but thankfully my son was quite young then so wasnt at the stage where he was asking for things from santa. But I went on a mission to make a better life for both of us and started up my own business - this was years ago.

Anyway now things are great I think its more for my benefit that I spend so much on him as it makes me feel proud of myself that I have achieved so much - on my own. Does that make sense! He isnt spoiled though - but u r right - it does make it more difficult when christmas comes round

christmas songs everyday, christmas tv everyday, i think i'd kill myself

Once my kids have grown up and left home, I'd be quite hapy to never, ever think about Christmas again. Too stressful and costly for my liking. It was supposed to be a religious festival now it's just a competition as to who can spend the most money or get drunk the quickest.

Bah Humbug!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions