Christmas Fancy dress

Found 10th Dec 2010
Ok here is the deal, I have been told i need to go to work next week in festive fancy dress, there is a prize for the best, what do you think would win, I am male....

Reindeer

elf

Christmas cracker

other

13 Comments

Definitely this:

Yummy...

Bit different to the rest ay ;-)

or. . . this..
Edited by: "*katie*" 10th Dec 2010

Original Poster

I am looking to spend no more than £20, I have also got to work in it all day in a warehouse. but i am always up for looking as stupid as possible.

Toasthduk

I am looking to spend no more than £20, I have also got to work in it all … I am looking to spend no more than £20, I have also got to work in it all day in a warehouse. but i am always up for looking as stupid as possible.

What's the prize?
Why don't you just hire a outfit for a day from a fancy dress shop, I would get something a bit different to the rest as no doubt there will be plenty dressed as a elf

Original Poster

Well i want to be different to stand out from the crowd, the prize is not important to me I just want to have a laugh and get into the spirit of things, santa is to obvious, i was gonna wear a mankini but it may be a tad cold. Brrrrrr

Toasthduk

Well i want to be different to stand out from the crowd, the prize is not … Well i want to be different to stand out from the crowd, the prize is not important to me I just want to have a laugh and get into the spirit of things, santa is to obvious, i was gonna wear a mankini but it may be a tad cold. Brrrrrr

http://www.filmcellcostumeideas.co.uk/images/smiffys_large/34972.jpg

That and a mac lol ..

Original Poster

Sod the mac

Ewww Katie!

Toasthduk

Sod the mac

lol make sure you take pics haha

nikkib123

Ewww Katie!

Hahaaaaa I didn't realize it would be so big( the pic) lol your saying eww but I know you enjoyed it! X)

Original Poster

I'll pose and you can take the pics, make sure you bring your sick bag....

*katie*

Hahaaaaa I didn't realize it would be so big( the pic) lol your saying … Hahaaaaa I didn't realize it would be so big( the pic) lol your saying eww but I know you enjoyed it! X)

No I deffo never X)

Toasthduk

I'll pose and you can take the pics, make sure you bring your sick bag....

LOL!!! That bad hey? Maybe you should go as the pudding

nikkib123

No I deffo never X)

Of course you didn't X)

Original Poster

I thin the mankini would make me reach early retirement or end up in a mental institute, maybe the pudding would be more fitting.
Post a comment
@
    Text