Christmas Flamedeer Hunt

Posted 6th Dec 2019
When does the Christmas Flamedeer Hunt start?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I found this!
39320895-UkSoB.jpg
@EveryCloud
I found it by clicking on the ‘Is it Christmas yet?’ box

Prepare yourselves guys, it’s coming... 🦌
39320915-9vOZz.jpg
Edited by: "itslindsho" 11th Dec 2019
Corner_taken_quickly06/12/2019 08:35

I'm new to this app... what is a Christmas Flamedeer? :/

Your in for a real treat. A flamedeer pops up on your screen and you have to tap it. You collect different ones whit silver and the rare gold you trade them with each other to fill up your sets. I personally love the game I have never won but I love it
26 Comments
Have been wondering the same .
They're keeping shtum! 🙊

I think the last couple have started on Mondays though... 💡
Usually starts on or just after my birthday which is the 8th but last year I think it started on the 4th, so can’t be sure. They may not do one since there was one at Halloween
Sure it was the 10th last year
Corner_taken_quickly06/12/2019 08:35

Your in for a real treat. A flamedeer pops up on your screen and you have to tap it. You collect different ones whit silver and the rare gold you trade them with each other to fill up your sets. I personally love the game I have never won but I love it
Wolfout06/12/2019 12:00

Usually starts on or just after my birthday which is the 8th but last year …Usually starts on or just after my birthday which is the 8th but last year I think it started on the 4th, so can’t be sure. They may not do one since there was one at Halloween

I must have been a good party if it lasted for days & you don't remember when it started.
fanpages06/12/2019 12:27

I must have been a good party if it lasted for days & you don't remember …I must have been a good party if it lasted for days & you don't remember when it started.

I meant the hunt, have never had a party for my birthday.
kevnemma06/12/2019 12:20

Sure it was the 10th last year

By the 17th when it finished, I had collected 95 in total which is what made me think it started earlier, either way would be nice to try and win something again, good luck if it does come back
Wolfout06/12/2019 12:43

I meant the hunt, have never had a party for my birthday. By the 17th …I meant the hunt, have never had a party for my birthday. By the 17th when it finished, I had collected 95 in total which is what made me think it started earlier, either way would be nice to try and win something again, good luck if it does come back

You too I only say the 10th because sure it was the day I had op on my eye and it started at 4 and my appointment was same time I can remember thinking how ironic
Hopefully monday 9th
It's that time of year when sensible HUKDers take time out and leave the site for newcomers.
Was just searching through threads to find a discussion on this. I won £10 Amazon voucher at Halloween. Not a big prize but the shock/excitement at seeing a gold deer was incredible. Love this game.
Got a £50 amazon voucher last year whilst I was on my lunch break at work and it made the shift a lot better! The amazon voucher was the same amount than I got paid for the shift too (9 hours)!
No sign yet??
I found this!
39320895-UkSoB.jpg
@EveryCloud
I found it by clicking on the ‘Is it Christmas yet?’ box

Prepare yourselves guys, it’s coming... 🦌
39320915-9vOZz.jpg
Edited by: "itslindsho" 11th Dec 2019
Well there was me thinking they wouldn't do another so soon after the Halloween hunt! good job guys
Glad it's coming but hate that they do the whole app & social media thing. I'm a loyal member here but only use browser. They shouldn't penalize that.
jco8311/12/2019 09:53

Well there was me thinking they wouldn't do another so soon after the …Well there was me thinking they wouldn't do another so soon after the Halloween hunt! good job guys

I’m bracing myself
Looking forward to this after taking part for the 1st time during the Halloween one this year even if I don't win again
Eek! Here we go again
11 Dec 3pm check your Menu
So it begins.....

Good Hunting!
Yay!!! And there is a new badge to collect as well

Flamedeer Sleigh
You saved Christmas 2019! You've collected at least 9 silver flamedeer for the sled, everything is ready for take-off!
I have 22 white Gingerbread flamedeer, but no hoarder badge. Someone mentioned only certain deer count i.e. not the ones caught on social media. Where does it say that though, and anyone know how I can tell how many I need to get the badge?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants