Groups

christmas for a pound

My friend was on it last night. ITv 8oclock.
    However, after my 3rd eye op 3 weeks ago. My sight fluctuates so much that i couldnt see at all. Typical.
    I dont suppose anyone recorded it on disc or owt.
    Its not on iplayer.
    Im really upset that i couldnt SEE it.
    I know its a long shot

11 Comments

:-( Watched it earlier and then deleted it from sky+ otherwise I would of, sorry

Who was she? Was a good programme

I'm sure it will appear on ITV player soon won't it? - never used it so not sure how long it takes for programmes to appear

you have a third eye???

thats amazing.

hiya cherishu ull b pleased to know that its repeating at 3.55am - 4.20am on monday...set that bad boy on record unless ur an owl and wud b awake at that time

Original Poster

ooo ace i have no idea how to do that.
    twas the lady with the family, Natasha.
    Wish i did have a 3rd eye. pmsl

made me laugh how they were so snooty about poundland, and yet the loaded woman from stowe was quite happy to shop in there!!!

deathtrap3000;7199984

you have a third eye???thats amazing.

Brown, perhaps ;-) :whistling:

bassman_uk;7200319

Brown, perhaps ;-) :whistling:

Or Japs?;-)

Operation? Eeeooowwww!

Wait, though...3 eyes and you still couldn't see it?...soz.........

It will be repeated Monday 14th December at 3:55am on ITV1 so you can record it. x

Original Poster

dh is gonna record it thank you

cherishu2;7207210

dh is gonna record it thank you

You're welcome.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230711
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523447
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846304
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…34

See more discussions