Christmas getaway Go Swedish

[img]i.guim.co.uk/img…jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=7138eb47b02072779b519c82affc8122[/img]
theguardian.com/bus…ers

"fun associated with sleeping over in an Ikea store after closing time was “overrated” " X)

24 Comments

Have you ever done this wongy

Original Poster

archer1204

Have you ever done this wongy

Never even been to Ikea
sometimes feels like life is just passing you by..... X)

Actually, bedroom stores are not a bad location for speed dating. Bed hop at speed

thewongwing101

Never even been to Ikeasometimes feels like life is just passing you … Never even been to Ikeasometimes feels like life is just passing you by..... X)

Seriously you never been to Ikea you dont know what you missing their food is legendary.Anyway there are so many cupboards and wardrobes to hide in surely they dont check everyone every night.
Edited by: "archer1204" 21st Dec 2016

archer1204

Seriously you never been to Ikea you dont know what you missing their … Seriously you never been to Ikea you dont know what you missing their food is legendary.Anyway there are so many cupboards and wardrobes to hide in surely they dont check everyone every night.

I never been to ikea but i do like the swedes. Sexy people. Hot hot hot.

mutley1

I never been to ikea but i do like the swedes. Sexy people. Hot hot … I never been to ikea but i do like the swedes. Sexy people. Hot hot hot.

Have you ever been to Stockholm amazing sights to see

archer1204

Have you ever been to Stockholm amazing sights to see

I would love to. Always been fascinated with scandanavia. I find their people very attractive. Will hopefully get a chance to go one day.

mutley1

I would love to. Always been fascinated with scandanavia. I find their … I would love to. Always been fascinated with scandanavia. I find their people very attractive. Will hopefully get a chance to go one day.

Definitely recommend it only cost me £30 return with Ryanair

thewongwing101

Never even been to Ikeasometimes feels like life is just passing you … Never even been to Ikeasometimes feels like life is just passing you by..... X)

snap oO

archer1204

Definitely recommend it only cost me £30 return with Ryanair

Will log that in my diary to visit. Not keen on cheap airlines though.

thewongwing101

Have you got one reasonably close to you

mutley1

They are fine as long as you play by their rules

mutley1

Wheres the nearest airport to you

archer1204

They are fine as long as you play by their rules

I am more concerned about them dropping out of the sky whilst i am sat in them!

mutley1

I am more concerned about them dropping out of the sky whilst i am sat in … I am more concerned about them dropping out of the sky whilst i am sat in them!

Well Ryanair do use relatively new aeroplanes

archer1204

Well Ryanair do use relatively new aeroplanes

My nearest airport is gatwick. I think they fly from luton dont they? I would have to go into london then up to luton. Quite a hike. I have flown with easyjet once and despite my worry about cheap airlines, they were fine. They flew from gatwick though.

mutley1

My nearest airport is gatwick. I think they fly from luton dont they? I … My nearest airport is gatwick. I think they fly from luton dont they? I would have to go into london then up to luton. Quite a hike. I have flown with easyjet once and despite my worry about cheap airlines, they were fine. They flew from gatwick though.

easyjet.com/en/…olm

thewongwing101

We've got a mini IKEA here. It has stuff on display that you can order (you have to pay for delivery!), a small selection of housewares to buy and a small cafe. It's the only one I've been in. Have to say I quite like it!

13norfolk

We've got a mini IKEA here. It has stuff on display that you can order … We've got a mini IKEA here. It has stuff on display that you can order (you have to pay for delivery!), a small selection of housewares to buy and a small cafe. It's the only one I've been in. Have to say I quite like it!

Have you signed up for the family card it doesn't cost anything and you can get discount vouchers free food etc

Here's a trick to play next time you're at Ikea - hide in a wardrobe for a while, then leap out & shout "There's a whole world at the back of this wardrobe, with snow & a lion & everything!"

Banned

Nice bit of PR in time for the sales too

Original Poster

archer1204

Have you got one reasonably close to you

62.2 Kilometres away whatever that is in English

Original Poster

13norfolk

We've got a mini IKEA here. It has stuff on display that you can order … We've got a mini IKEA here. It has stuff on display that you can order (you have to pay for delivery!), a small selection of housewares to buy and a small cafe. It's the only one I've been in. Have to say I quite like it!

But you still can't order online ?
they used to send me catalogues why exactly ?

archer1204

Have you signed up for the family card it doesn't cost anything and you … Have you signed up for the family card it doesn't cost anything and you can get discount vouchers free food etc

Thanks. Will look into that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
    2. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 511
    4. Better watch out for these...1017

See more discussions