Groups

Christmas gift advice.

I have to advise a couple of people on gifts they are buying and thought as well as doing my own research I would ask people on here in case they had experience.

Anyone know a speaker dock for an iphone 3gs for under £50? Can't find any consistant info on compatibility.

What is the best netbook you can get for under £250?

What is the best bluray player for under £150 that can also handle divx and possibly mkv via a usb port?

Apologise for any spelling mistakes as i'm typing this out on my phone. And yes i can use google but i'd like peoples opinions.

1 Comment

Original Poster

I've sorted the BD player and have an idea for the netbook (n150) but i'm still stuck for an iphone speaker dock.

Does anyone own a speaker dock that can sit on a shelf or even a bedside table and both charge and play music from an Iphone 3gs that costs under £50? Something like a Logitech Pure-Fi express, my only problem is searches bring back inconsistent results for compatibility and this is for someone who lives on the opposite side of the country from me I can't sneakily check (don't own an Iphone).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions