Groups
    EXPIRED

Christmas gift boxes

I was hoping to buy a selection of Dove products at a £1 each to make a small gift pack, as presents but find it difficult to find a decent sized, cheap gift box. They can be plain cardboard, folded or made up.

Anyone got any ideas.

5 Comments

why not buy some cellophane (from florist) and wrapped them up, tie on some ribbon etc. Or try to find some cheap basket eg. poundland etc, put some tissue paper in it & them your products??

hankat;7279771

why not buy some cellophane (from florist) and wrapped them up, tie on … why not buy some cellophane (from florist) and wrapped them up, tie on some ribbon etc. Or try to find some cheap basket eg. poundland etc, put some tissue paper in it & them your products??

whicker baskets are great for this i make these all the time as gifts looks good when finished

if you have a borders with paperchase near they are selling off all their gift boxes, 70% off. (closing down tuesday) You could try your local cheap cardshops.. i was in my local xmas card shop today and they had big giftboxes from £1 Home Bargains, B&M, Wilkinson too.

From your avatar looks like your from Eastbourne, have you tried ESK?

Original Poster

sheff5;7281125

From your avatar looks like your from Eastbourne, have you tried ESK?

Excellent idea. Thank you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Raspberry pi as router for vpn26
      2. sky +box out of contract and using iplayer and ondemand34
      3. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress912
      4. Sky56

See more discussions