Found 2nd Dec 2009
I have no idea what to ask for for christmas off my parents - i have about £100 to spend off them but i dont mind sticking a couple of quid in myself - up to maybe £100....I already have a PS3, HDTV, Laptop, PSP, Nokia 5800, Sony Walkman. So i have no need to anything along those lines....So im sorta stuck - i need to think of a present for myself But i have no idea at all! any ideas are welcomed!

14 Comments

SLR Camera

arent you a lucky boy - how about giving your xmas present to charity?

lol as if !!

Original Poster

Haven't Really got a use for a camera - Don't really go anywhere that I would use one

When i say i already have those things - i dont mean im getting them for christmas :P i mean i've collected them or bought them myself over the past couple of years lol

I can never think of anything I want these days - so I go the pampering route - I like massages most. You could ask for a home visit of deap tissue therapy - ;-)

Original Poster

heh - don't think that's my kinda thing :P Camera is top on the list so far.....

driving experience?
holiday - few days away?
Ipod touch?
clothes?
aftershave?

top of the list? only thing mentioned so far.. lol

how about a new hobby?

take up fishing or mountain biking?
snowboarding?

nobody nows what they want lol

erm...
aftershave
new shaver
stereo for bedroom
oorrr what about a gaming chair for your ps3

hope i helped xx

I'm having the same problem as you, my parents have asked me what I want & I haven't got a clue! I have everything I need lol :w00t:

spoilt

Original Poster

My Rooms abit too small for a gaming chair ( box room ) - I hardly Shave, so no need for a new shaver :P - im lazy :P once a month at most heh, Stereo - Quite possible - going on the list of good ideas! :P Was going to buy an ipod touch untill i got my Phone - its basically the same thing. No time for hobbies - College and girlfriend. and also cant have a driving experience thing - most say have to have licence for 1 year....my first lesson is this saturday :P.....and i didnt think it through people are going to be going out shopping....ah well

Lord Darkness;7088349

My Rooms abit too small for a gaming chair ( box room ) - I hardly … My Rooms abit too small for a gaming chair ( box room ) - I hardly Shave, so no need for a new shaver :P - im lazy :P once a month at most heh, Stereo - Quite possible - going on the list of good ideas! :P Was going to buy an ipod touch untill i got my Phone - its basically the same thing. No time for hobbies - College and girlfriend. and also cant have a driving experience thing - most say have to have licence for 1 year....my first lesson is this saturday :P.....and i didnt think it through people are going to be going out shopping....ah well

i have a cd/ stereo that goes on my wall a thin one i use it every day for the radio in the mornings, i think it was only about £40, might be cheaper now tho
xx

arcangel111;7081381

arent you a lucky boy - how about giving your xmas present to charity?lol … arent you a lucky boy - how about giving your xmas present to charity?lol as if !!

:roll:

the last couple of years I've had some Oxfam unwrapped gifts which I thought was great

Original Poster

kerri_ i have a cd/ stereo that goes on my wall a thin one i use it every day for the radio in the mornings, i think it was only about £40, might be cheaper now tho :)xx

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Full car respray11
    2. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?33
    3. Wireless earphones57
    4. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?44

See more discussions