Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY: Stadia Pro 3 Month Buddy Pass

Posted 17th Dec 2019
Ho ho ho, Merry Stadiamass!

It's the season of giving, which is why I'm now running a contest to win a Stadia Pro Buddy Pass* open to HotUKDeals members! Entering really is quite simple. All you have to do is answer the following question correctly:

Pepsi Max won this year's Taste Challenge but what percentage of people said they preferred the taste of Pepsi Max against croca cola in 2019?

A - 65%

B - 61%

Leave your answer in the comments on this thread. Names of members that that gave a correct answer and meet the entering criteria at the bottom of this post will be entered in a random generator tool online to determine the winner on Tuesday, 24th December 2019

3367132.jpg
*Terms and conditions / rules:

This giveaway is open to HotUKDeals members only that have been registered on the website at least 3 months from this post (if you joined after 17th September 2019 you are not eligible to enter). Any members on andrewworrall1's muted list are not eligible to enter. In order to protect the confidentiality of these members, a list of who is muted is not available. As the nature of this prize is aimed at people with an interest in Google Stadia, anyone found to have posted negative comments or feedback about Google Stadia, whether that be on HotUKDeals or elsewhere, will not have their entries counted. Multiple entries will only result in one entry (only your first comment will be counted) but not disqualification, unless there is severe spamming. Please do not post hate, profanity or bully other members or you will be disqualified from the giveaway. The prize is (one) 3 Month Stadia Pro Buddy Pass. The winner will be chosen on Tuesday, 24th December 2019. If the winner doesn't claim the prize within 7 days from being selected then a different winner will be selected. A minimum of 10 people must have entered in order for the prize to be awarded. If this isn't reached, the giveaway will be cancelled and the prize will not be awarded to anyone. This giveaway may be cancelled at any time for any reason at andrewworrall1's own discretion. These terms may be changed at any time.

Good luck!
Community Updates
Competitions

Groups

30 Comments
65%
65%
65%
65%
65%
A 65%
A
65%
A
A - 65%
65%
A-65%
65%
A
A - 65%
65%
Had to look up what the prize was ! Then realised my son would actually appreciate it , so unless everyone above is wrong

answer 65% !
A - 65%

on a side note, I take it to have this to give away you bought stadia. How are you finding it? It seems to get a lot of hate on twitter (which put me off buying it) and some reviews but I don’t know anybody who has one. I’m wanting to try the free version when it comes out and go from there. I hear achievements came out the other day too which is good.
Dannyrobbo21/12/2019 11:54

A - 65%on a side note, I take it to have this to give away you bought …A - 65%on a side note, I take it to have this to give away you bought stadia. How are you finding it? It seems to get a lot of hate on twitter (which put me off buying it) and some reviews but I don’t know anybody who has one. I’m wanting to try the free version when it comes out and go from there. I hear achievements came out the other day too which is good.

maybe I’m on the Ignore list well it’s Christmas and all that so I’m sorry if I’ve ever offended you.
Dannyrobbo23/12/2019 20:31

maybe I’m on the Ignore list well it’s Christmas and all that so I’m …maybe I’m on the Ignore list well it’s Christmas and all that so I’m sorry if I’ve ever offended you.

Sorry mate you're not on the ignore list and your entry will still count I didn't happen to see your comment, my apologies for the delayed response

Stadia is really good in my opinion as I'm yet to receive any noticeable lag, the start up is quick and easy. Achievements came out recently yes. I did buy Stadia also to get this Buddy Pass that I'm giving away

Have a nice Christmas and all the best for the New Year. Good luck with the competition!
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 23rd Dec 2019
andrewworrall123/12/2019 20:34

Sorry mate you're not on the ignore list and your entry will still count …Sorry mate you're not on the ignore list and your entry will still count I didn't happen to see your comment, my apologies for the delayed responseStadia is really good in my opinion as I'm yet to receive any noticeable lag, the start up is quick and easy. Achievements came out recently yes. I did buy Stadia also to get this Buddy Pass that I'm giving away Have a nice Christmas and all the best for the New Year. Good luck with the competition!

no problem lol I am glad to be in with a chance! I’ve been a skeptic about stadia and have read loads of reviews positive and negative. But my internet is decent so realistically it should be good. I am waiting for the free version to give it a good go but it’s good to hear from a person that has it and it’s working good the twitter army just abuse it if anybody posts so it hard to gauge it!! Have a good Christmas and new year too!
Giveaway over! All of the eligible entries have been entered in a random generator tool. Congratulations to @Yoggo who has been randomly selected as the winner!

Yoggo, please check your messages and reply before the deadline to receive your prize.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for entering!
Wow! First time I've won anything on HUKD . Merry Christmas all!
Yoggo25/12/2019 08:43

Wow! First time I've won anything on HUKD . Merry Christmas all!

congratulations and merry Christmas!!
Congratulations and merry Xmas 🎄🎅
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants