Groups
    EXPIRED

christmas idea for my mum

got no idea what i can get my mum for xmas she 40year old and not a mumsy mum lol i have no clue what to get her she dont really have any hobbies she likes films like twilight sex and city got those dvds tho lol budget is about 20 quid

13 Comments

would she like the books?

or does she have someone or even you she could go on a pamper day with? im sure there will be another £!0 offer soon and theyre fab!

Original Poster

plumberman01

or does she have someone or even you she could go on a pamper day with? … or does she have someone or even you she could go on a pamper day with? im sure there will be another £!0 offer soon and theyre fab!

she not into pampering and she got tons of book wouldnt know what she didnt have lol

vicknanth

she not into pampering and she got tons of book wouldnt know what she … she not into pampering and she got tons of book wouldnt know what she didnt have lol

im not into pampering but would give anything to be going on one with my daughter xx

Does she like things like candles and oil burners? I got my mum one of these ashleigh-burwood.co.uk/fra…tml there really lovely and can be found a bit cheaper on ebay, you would need to get her some oil to get started so might be more aound £25 mark.

tickets to a show near you, I am taking my mum to see Sally Morgan, TV psychic on stage. Not my cup of tea but mum will love time with me as much as the show.

How about a nice bit of knitting

http://www.whats-wrong-with-the-zoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/wolltraum_fetish_bondage_knit27-1.jpg

Edited by: "alexandercooper" 9th Nov 2010

lush.co.uk/pro…rue

I'm a 40 year old, half mumsy mum and I always ask for "Anything from Lush!'
    Edited by: "scabbers" 9th Nov 2010

Digital photo frame filled with photo's of the family.

Vibrator?????????????????

A favourite beauty product,hand cream,bath stuff,nail polish etc

tickets for something or someone funny? memories are better than prezzies?
    hypnotists are a riot-i dont believe but doesnt stop me crying laughing!
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 10th Nov 2010

i was like this last year with my mum, and my friend told me to get her some yankee candles, and she loved them, getting her some more this year. i have them all the time aswell now, really nice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions