Christmas Ideas Thread....

I thought if people are looking for presents for certain people... is SON, MUM etc we could post here and if any members see anything they feel suitable, they could post it here!

Its not long to christmas you know! lol and the time of year i stress out not knowing what main pressie to get!..

I will kick it off....

Im looking for main pressie for my 16yr old daughter...
she has a pc, mobile,ps,wii, xbox etc
So far ive got her Clothes, Ghds,Egyptian stuff( shes into that) Merlin & Robin Hood tv series stuff, usual pjs, slippers, make up etc
Im thinking of opening bank account and putting money in? I was gonna do this last yr but she ended up wanting a gift.....Shes got £300 left on her - any ideas?

Next is my Son age 8, hes got everything electrical and to be honest i was thinking of a laptop ? but i am really disheartened with all the gadget stuff, i would prefer traditional stuff like a Bike? to encourage outdoor play. .....
Hes got £350 left for him.

Or do we join my family in going to Disneyland Paris for xmas? but then i wouldnt be able to afford the presents as well!

Ive sorted everyone else in my family.

34 Comments

Pound shop for all pressies...they seem to have enough

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6158862

lmaooo behave! though the wrapping paper there is worth buying!

its only August

StevenA2000_uk;6158862

+1 ;-)

Original Poster

boothy;6158872

its only August

yep and im done by end of september!
My sister has actually finished! lolllllll

If people don't know what to buy their own family and friends then what chance has a stranger got??

I'm genuinely surprised people on this forum can goto the toilet without asking for help nowdays. :roll:

Syzable;6158881

If people don't know what to buy their own family and friends then what … If people don't know what to buy their own family and friends then what chance has a stranger got?? :oI'm genuinely surprised people on this forum can goto the toilet without asking for help nowdays. :roll:

do I wipe front to back or back to front :? ?????

pcnutta;6158878

yep and im done by end of september!My sister has actually finished! … yep and im done by end of september!My sister has actually finished! lolllllll

you will be fine,some of the sad sacks and their leader will be along soon to advise you,and they will put a load of kisses in their post as well wether you need them or not

have a good day all:-D

Going away for Xmas, it is the best way to save money lol

choc1969;6158886

do I wipe front to back or back to front :? ?????

I'm just pleased you wipe full stop...........i'm sure there are people that can't manage it at all. :-D

Syzable;6158881

If people don't know what to buy their own family and friends then what … If people don't know what to buy their own family and friends then what chance has a stranger got?? :oI'm genuinely surprised people on this forum can goto the toilet without asking for help nowdays. :roll:

Dunno about that Sy...theres a few chicks on here where I'd help look after their @ss if they went to the loo :whistling:

:w00t:

Original Poster

PhearFactor;6158891

my other sis and mum is doing that.,,

seems tempting!

PhearFactor;6158891

pcnutta;6158896

my other sis and mum is doing that.,,seems tempting!

That seems to be a popular thing now......where they going, UK? Abroad? :?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6158899

That seems to be a popular thing now......where they going, UK? Abroad? :?

Disneyland Paris. They go every xmas, they reckon its magical..

We go to the nearest family who has the least relatives over for the holidays lol.

PhearFactor;6158911

We go to the nearest family who has the least relatives over for the … We go to the nearest family who has the least relatives over for the holidays lol.

lol...

Original Poster

PhearFactor;6158911

We go to the nearest family who has the least relatives over for the … We go to the nearest family who has the least relatives over for the holidays lol.

lmaoooooo! good idea!!

ok who wants 2 adults, 2 kids and a puppy!? any offers loll

Haha, I meant the nearest family of relatives, not just some random family lol

PhearFactor;6158939

Haha, I meant the nearest family of relatives, not just some random … Haha, I meant the nearest family of relatives, not just some random family lol

the random family thing sounds good to me :w00t:

will go knocking on doors on Christmas Day morning.......;-)

Syzable;6158894

I'm just pleased you wipe full stop...........i'm sure there are people … I'm just pleased you wipe full stop...........i'm sure there are people that can't manage it at all. :-D

either way my hand gets messy :?

choc1969;6158949

either way my hand gets messy :?

But your butt is clean.........always look on the bright side. :-D

So this year I have to get presents for the grandparents, but I have no idea what old people like, other than coronation street and crossword puzzles lol.

Syzable;6158954

But your butt is clean.........always look on the bright side. :-D

thanks Sy, hunny bunny xxxx, kissy wissy :w00t:

Original Poster

PhearFactor;6158962

So this year I have to get presents for the grandparents, but I have no … So this year I have to get presents for the grandparents, but I have no idea what old people like, other than coronation street and crossword puzzles lol.

home bargains!! they got oldish china mugs with matching china coaster in box for £1.99!!

pcnutta;6158974

home bargains!! they got oldish china mugs with matching china coaster in … home bargains!! they got oldish china mugs with matching china coaster in box for £1.99!!

lol, I know I come across as a cheapie, but I am not that bad :w00t:

Original Poster

choc1969;6158947

the random family thing sounds good to me :w00t:will go knocking on doors … the random family thing sounds good to me :w00t:will go knocking on doors on Christmas Day morning.......;-)

sorted, looks like a HUKD random door knocking xmas........ or turn up at relatives and convince them they invited you all!! make them think they are going mad and they forgot to invite us!!! hahaha

Original Poster

PhearFactor;6158978

lol, I know I come across as a cheapie, but I am not that bad :w00t:

lmaoooooooo ohhh ok add a box of hankies and your sorted! lmaoo
I actually bought a harrods bag for my OH Gran, in the sale it was!! really nice and a bargain!

Been doing xmas shopping since Jan :w00t:

A small bits n bobs found on here for the boys like ben 10 etc but now my eldest (7) wants a Mario duvet cover. Do you think I can find one - apart from ebay where they are selling them when they were first sold in the early 90's.

Original Poster

lawe;6159000

Been doing xmas shopping since Jan :w00t:A small bits n bobs found on … Been doing xmas shopping since Jan :w00t:A small bits n bobs found on here for the boys like ben 10 etc but now my eldest (7) wants a Mario duvet cover. Do you think I can find one - apart from ebay where they are selling them when they were first sold in the early 90's.

awesome, see its all about being prepared!!

I bought son Ben 10 school bag and pe bag on a online shoe shop which i use.

Mario Duvet Cover.. omg now im stumped!

Original Poster

omg your so right, i cant find any either ! Only on ebay!
what about looking out for mario material and getting them made..

Was thinkiong about the made up way but I was hoping to get the full set i.e duvet, curtains etc..

oh and the link comes up as ************.com!

I usually leave the present shopping until the last minute, sometimes there are only easter eggs on the shelves!

Original Poster

melipona;6159219

I usually leave the present shopping until the last minute, sometimes … I usually leave the present shopping until the last minute, sometimes there are only easter eggs on the shelves!

lmao love it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764019
    2. Better watch out for these...1017
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094

See more discussions