33 Comments
1Dec
consume07/12/2019 23:33

1Dec

My kids have all flown the nest,it's a different feeling these days
Pablo14807/12/2019 23:37

My kids have all flown the nest,it's a different feeling these days

I hope you're happy nonetheless.
Sometime in October, to celebrate the month in which Jesus was born, & a similar time to when the supermarkets put out the Christmas-themed tat.
consume07/12/2019 23:39

I hope you're happy nonetheless.

Thank you,I am very content. Hope you are too
beer o clock
Kids are all grown up so don’t bother the crimbo just a waste of time and money
31st!
When Home Alone is aired on TV
When I get on that plane and leave the Christmas madness behind..... i'm on countdown!
cideristhefuture08/12/2019 00:01

When I get on that plane and leave the Christmas madness behind..... i'm …When I get on that plane and leave the Christmas madness behind..... i'm on countdown!

39290429-xWiDr.jpg
Saint Nicholas Day 6th December. The grand office Christmas day desk light switch on! Before you all ask, yes I am a widower who just happens to adore Christmas, then hates the day itself as memories but anyhow!. @psychobitchfromhell knows what I mean probs lol.

39290760-7jpV0.jpg
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 8th Dec 2019
cecilmcroberts08/12/2019 01:54

Saint Nicholas Day 6th December. The grand office Christmas day desk light …Saint Nicholas Day 6th December. The grand office Christmas day desk light switch on! Before you all ask, yes I am a widower who just happens to adore Christmas, then hates the day itself as memories but anyhow!. @psychobitchfromhell knows what I mean probs lol. [Image]

yes she does. She knows how hard it is to put a brave face on things. She knows what it is like to watch everyone else to open presents when there is no one to actually buy something for you. Last year she got three presents and had to watch everyone else open hundreds and feel that aching emptiness .she also survived that. She knows how lonely Christmas can be even when you are surrounded by friends and family. She would ask that anyone who knows someone in that situation would remember that for some of us, it isn't that easy and happy.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 8th Dec 2019
As soon as I see Hans Gruber falling from the top of the Nakatami Plaza then I know that it's Christmas.
psychobitchfromhell08/12/2019 02:10

yes she does. She knows how hard it is to put a brave face on things. She …yes she does. She knows how hard it is to put a brave face on things. She knows what it is like to watch everyone else to open presents when there is no one to actually buy something for you. Last year she got three presents and had to watch everyone else open hundreds and feel that aching emptiness .she also survived that. She knows how lonely Christmas can be even when you are surrounded by friends and family. She would ask that anyone who knows someone in that situation would remember that for some of us, it isn't that easy and happy.

We may all adore the part before, then when it becomes the very few we get, we remember and that is the hard part. We put on the face but in the end of it we are here for each other . Such the hard part, adore giving but those few we get make us remember. I still have me little penguin
cecilmcroberts08/12/2019 02:31

We may all adore the part before, then when it becomes the very few we …We may all adore the part before, then when it becomes the very few we get, we remember and that is the hard part. We put on the face but in the end of it we are here for each other . Such the hard part, adore giving but those few we get make us remember. I still have me little penguin

still bloody hurts though.
@cecilmcroberts you're a much better person than me. You deserve the best Christmas ever
psychobitchfromhell08/12/2019 02:39

still bloody hurts though.

Yups, though moment of joy to others, the face we put on. It helps somewhat the craft day in work to make those decorations, the joy of the switch on, After that we can place our own sad face but not upon others mostly. To some yes but we mainly feel inside for ourselves, for the public people in the world, don't forget how some of us may feel at this time of the year, face or not.
While I sing "I got a brand new car"
cecilmcroberts08/12/2019 02:44

Yups, though moment of joy to others, the face we put on. It helps …Yups, though moment of joy to others, the face we put on. It helps somewhat the craft day in work to make those decorations, the joy of the switch on, After that we can place our own sad face but not upon others mostly. To some yes but we mainly feel inside for ourselves, for the public people in the world, don't forget how some of us may feel at this time of the year, face or not.While I sing "I got a brand new car"

tears of a clown. Stay strong @cecilmcroberts
psychobitchfromhell08/12/2019 02:54

tears of a clown. Stay strong @cecilmcroberts

aint that why we buy cheap ass mascara or is it just me lol.
I never get more than about three presents per Christmas generally. Doesn't bother me at all. Then again I only given out about that so what do I expect.
deleted1471098
1dec
xenophon08/12/2019 03:52

I never get more than about three presents per Christmas generally. …I never get more than about three presents per Christmas generally. Doesn't bother me at all. Then again I only given out about that so what do I expect.

It isn't about the number of lack thereof it's about the loneliness that entails
cecilmcroberts08/12/2019 02:56

aint that why we buy cheap ass mascara lol.

psychobitchfromhell08/12/2019 07:35

It isn't about the number of lack thereof it's about the loneliness that …It isn't about the number of lack thereof it's about the loneliness that entails

Rode in on a sleigh .. left jumping off a bridge
Haircut_10008/12/2019 02:18

As soon as I see Hans Gruber falling from the top of the Nakatami Plaza …As soon as I see Hans Gruber falling from the top of the Nakatami Plaza then I know that it's Christmas.

OMG - Hans fell off TWO buildings?!? Poor dude... Ho....ho....ho....

(Nakatomi Plaza )
20th
fanpages07/12/2019 23:40

Sometime in October, to celebrate the month in which Jesus was born, & a …Sometime in October, to celebrate the month in which Jesus was born, & a similar time to when the supermarkets put out the Christmas-themed tat.

I always thought it was August/ September
Edited by: "furbars" 8th Dec 2019
For me it used to be going to see the kids Nativity plays, now they've both gone and inconsiderately grown up. Never mind, we have 10 grandkids now so 10 Nativity plays /christmas plays, that will keep us busy for the rest of our lives.
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 8th Dec 2019
Dec 25th.
Starts: When I start to open my presents.
End: When I end my Christmas meal.
(If I could open my presents and eat my meal at the same time, that would be even better )

Everything before and after is just white noise.
When everyone goes on about work xmas nights out, I don’t drink with them the rest of the year why would I want to go on a night out because it xmas... the other half goes and I think what an idiot she moans about them the rest of the year...
When I open the quality street tin
mikeportsmouth08/12/2019 11:50

When I open the quality street tin

I slit around the seal & take all the purpley ones out & then reseal it, it's the little things in life
richp08/12/2019 14:58

I slit around the seal & take all the purpley ones out & then reseal it, …I slit around the seal & take all the purpley ones out & then reseal it, it's the little things in life

Definitely the best ones
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants