Groups

Christmas job, advice please?

Banned
    Can you please post, who you think will be recruiting this christmas for all of the skint people on HUKDx x

29 Comments

wilkinsons and argos are always advertising for xmas staff x

petrol stations.

asda, sainsbury's, tesco, morrisons,

I would have thought most places would need additional staff
    over xmas ( to cover current staff and for the "xmas rush" if it happens this year )

All major supermarkets always advertise
    retail shops:- Next, toysRus, argos etc
    Most local pubs also require extra staff ( good tips as well )

This time of year is usually the best for getting a temp ( hopefully perm ) job

Best of luck............

post office

Pc World, Argos, Boots, there is a lot of high street shops that are recruiting, i have applied for a couple but dont hold out any hope.

why not just a full time job?

Comet or Currys are always after staff at Xmas

Original Poster Banned

jasonrat;2935925

I just need some money fast to pay my credit card.

I will then look for full time after christmas :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

amcol;2935926

Pc World, Argos, Boots, there is a lot of high street shops that are … Pc World, Argos, Boots, there is a lot of high street shops that are recruiting, i have applied for a couple but dont hold out any hope.

Good luck x x

jasonrat;2935925

Why work full time, if you don't financially need too ?

Lulu'sMammy;2935965

well said that woman :thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;2935965

Its always good to have money in the bank...

p.s - Sunderland rules!

thought i posted already....mentioning toys r us.....?

Do you have a White Hair and a big white beard by any chance...I may have a job for you :santa:

red_dwarfer;2936002

Its always good to have money in the bank...p.s - Sunderland rules!

People who work part time, or don't work at all, still have money in the bank....welcome to my world it's called being (married...joke!) ...sensible in your younger years!

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;2936013

You did, thanks magic x x

I posted twice by mistake :oops:

Argos

DLM;2935944

Good luck x x

Just after i said that, was bored hunting through our job paper and saw a job at the local school for a teaching assistant for an Autistic child, so have applied with having 3 special needs children myself, so can but hope for that one as well!:)

Original Poster Banned

amcol;2936161

Thanks :thumbsup:Just after i said that, was bored hunting through our … Thanks :thumbsup:Just after i said that, was bored hunting through our job paper and saw a job at the local school for a teaching assistant for an Autistic child, so have applied with having 3 special needs children myself, so can but hope for that one as well!:)

Brilliant, hope you get it x x x

DLM;2936169

Brilliant, hope you get it x x x

Thanks, hope you find a job somewhere as well, my hubby works and i still have a 2.5yr old at home but would get my childcare fees paid for, plus its school hours and i get holidays off like everyone else - would be a great job to do although very hard work.

Original Poster Banned

amcol;2936207

Thanks, hope you find a job somewhere as well, my hubby works and i still … Thanks, hope you find a job somewhere as well, my hubby works and i still have a 2.5yr old at home but would get my childcare fees paid for, plus its school hours and i get holidays off like everyone else - would be a great job to do although very hard work.

I'm training to be a child-minder.

My next door neighbour just become one, she loves it and enjoys it, why not - good luck with your training and i hope you enjoy it.

marks and spencers, whsmith, and aldi are all good rate of pay

Original Poster Banned

amcol;2936228

My next door neighbour just become one, she loves it and enjoys it, why … My next door neighbour just become one, she loves it and enjoys it, why not - good luck with your training and i hope you enjoy it.

My 2nd class is tonight x x

Banned

magicbeans;2936013

Argos, Curry's and dabs are hiring

Beans whats the bit about toys r us ?

Original Poster Banned

Anymore before i start applying?

been in to Matalan this morning-they are recruiting for Christmas. Any good, is there one near you? Good Luck!:thumbsup:

Dell_in_the_bed;2936284

Argos, Curry's and dabs are hiring Beans whats the bit about toys r us ?

I love round the corner from Dabs...

...Just thought you'd like to know :oops:

Original Poster Banned

red_dwarfer;2937771

I love round the corner from Dabs......Just thought you'd like to know … I love round the corner from Dabs......Just thought you'd like to know :oops:

Is Dabs in Bolton?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions