Christmas Jobs 2017

Found 8th Sep 2017Edited by:"goonertillidie"
Hey all, thought i'd put together a little thread om Xmas jobs as starting to see them appear - could help you get an extra bit of cash in over the next few months - i'll try to update as/when more are added but here's what i've spotted for now.

if you see anymore please comment below and i'll update as/when.

The Entertainer thetoyshop.com/chr…obs

Warner Bros/ Studio wbstudiotour.co.uk/rec…ent

Dixons Carphone careers.dixonscarphone.com/chr…obs

Parcel Force fish4.co.uk/job…rs/

JL jlpjobs.com/

Boots boots.jobs/

Argos argos.careers/fin…e=…

Asda asda.jobs/

Debenhams debenhams-careers.com/join/

Amazon amazon.jobs/

Royal Mail jobs.royalmailgroup.com/go/…75/

M&S jobs.marksandspencer.com/

River Island riverislandcareers.com/join/

Poundland poundlandcareers.co.uk/

Game jobs.game.co.uk/search

Ocado ocado.jobs/

Waitrose jlpjobs.com/wai…se/

Clinique clinique.jobs/cli…ue/

Sports Direct sportsdirect.com/job…rch

Primark careers.primark.com/

H Samuel signetjobs.co.uk/hsa…px/

B&M jobs.bmstores.co.uk/vac…spx

Run up to Xmas be like...

2784963.jpg
Community Updates
Christmas Shopping 2018

View all deals

Top comments
vassy13 h, 7 m ago

Is there any Xmas job in HUKD?

Yes as Santa's helper
31928911-tVLsl.jpg
Joey.Bloggsy3 h, 39 m ago

No link for Ann Summers!Walks away disappointed.

Don't want to upset you but my first name isn't Ann
21 Comments
Excellent post, Gooner
vassy13 h, 7 m ago

Yes as Santa's helper
31928911-tVLsl.jpg
No link for Ann Summers!

Walks away disappointed.
Any for kids around 14 15
Joey.Bloggsy3 h, 39 m ago

No link for Ann Summers!Walks away disappointed.

anything for car insurance firms? need to get me a discount
Edited by: "superspeedy" 9th Sep 2017
Is it a full time position, or a part time one that you could squeeze in after work
summerof7619 h, 42 m ago

Ok Ann
Edited by: "Joey.Bloggsy" 9th Sep 2017
With the Royal Mail the pay is weekly. So if you apply and get a start date for the last week of November and work up until say 22nd December that is about £1200 in your pocket before Christmas day. Plus if if you do the 4 weeks they will ask if you want to come back (via Angard) around Febuary/March time.
ocelot2024 m ago

With the Royal Mail the pay is weekly. So if you apply and get a start …With the Royal Mail the pay is weekly. So if you apply and get a start date for the last week of November and work up until say 22nd December that is about £1200 in your pocket before Christmas day. Plus if if you do the 4 weeks they will ask if you want to come back (via Angard) around Febuary/March time.

I thought that was a week in hand/a week in arrears or something?.

I could be wrong ...
amour3k5 h, 10 m ago

I thought that was a week in hand/a week in arrears or something?.I could …I thought that was a week in hand/a week in arrears or something?.I could be wrong ...

I worked with Royal Mail twice during the Christmas period during 2014 and 2015. Both times I was paid the following week. Like I started on the Monday and got paid the following Tuesday. Am not sure if it's changed since but according to the Royal Mail website it's still saying weekly pay.
Edited by: "ocelot20" 10th Sep 2017
Good post
ocelot2010th Sep

I worked with Royal Mail twice during the Christmas period during 2014 and …I worked with Royal Mail twice during the Christmas period during 2014 and 2015. Both times I was paid the following week. Like I started on the Monday and got paid the following Tuesday. Am not sure if it's changed since but according to the Royal Mail website it's still saying weekly pay.

No problem, thanx.
Cards for Good Causes
32080997-DaHHC.jpgare looking for people to work in their pop-up charity Christmas card shops from Oct-Christmas in various locations across England & Wales. Apply online via the website. Also looking for volunteers. Thank you
cardsforcharity.co.uk
lyno5824th Sep

Cards for Good Causes [Image] are looking for people to work in their …Cards for Good Causes [Image] are looking for people to work in their pop-up charity Christmas card shops from Oct-Christmas in various locations across England & Wales. Apply online via the website. Also looking for volunteers. Thank youwww.cardsforcharity.co.uk

Never heard of these people before ...

Thanx. :-)
Are any of these likely to take on a 15 year old?
Isobel.Woolner12th Oct

Some will, yes. :-)
Isobel.Woolner12th Oct

I would have thought that most 15 year olds should be busy revising for their mock GCSE exams over the Xmas period.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants